I have a boyfriend

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Re: I have a boyfriend
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with you hunter...
but I can see that you don't know what alcohol is mate...it has been through our three generations. but I am trying my best..or may be its not the best.

Cheers

Scorpio

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:32 am 
PUA Forum Leader

I know exactly what alcohol is mate, it's your excuse for everything. Anything goes wrong, every time you fuck up, you can go "Ah! Brilliant! I don't need to take responsibility because I can just blame the drink!"

I used to be an alcoholic, my grandfather was an alcoholic. But one day I decided to stop being a fucking victim and take responsibility for my own actions. You can either choose to be weak and blame other people or you can choose to be a man. I chose to be a man. I am not a victim because I chose not to be.

You've clearly been brainwashed by bullshit propaganda from 12 step AA meetings if you believe alcoholism is something you have no control over. It's not a disease! A disease is something you cannot control, like an infection or a virus. Whereas alcoholism involves soberly leaving the house (your decision), soberly getting your wallet out (your decision), soberly buying beers / whiskey (your decision) and soberly pouring it down your throat (your decision).

Stop blaming genetics. That's what fat women do to explain why they're fat. You're not a victim. If you keep blaming drink instead of fixing yourself, you will fail, not just with women, but at life generally. Trust me bro, I've been there.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

heya Hunter

Just woke up mate and read your reply. All of you guys here are like a family, thanks a lot for your words mate. I appreciate it.
I drink because I am surrounded by nobody and drinking is my entertainment but if I think on the other way
than I am alone because I want only friend which is alcohol and that's why no people around me. and why should I keep doing that and fooling myself

and you are true....I think the same way that its not a disease....that's just a bullshit spread around by corporate to make money
and yeah mate I been to AA before 2 years ago and on second meeting I just looked at my gf, laughed and said her "this cult is worst than Alcohol" and we left.

So did you never drank again or you made it occasionally? ?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

When I first quit, I didn't drink for 6 months. Then once I got my shit together, I was able to have 1 or 2 drinks at social events or on nights out. If you . never drink again, the drink still controls you. Think about it.

This was 10 years ago. I never drink alone. That's the key. Alcohol is a social drug, that's why it makes you so depressed when you get drunk alone. I would recommend you quit completely for 6 months and replace it with going to the gym. Trust me, you will feel great.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:04 am 
New to MPUA Forum

thanks a lot for your advice bro....I have same kind of philosophy that if never will drink again that means I am still in control of it.
I will give it a go

thanks again

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:03 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You can do it mate. Once you kick the habit, you won't believe how much better you feel and you'll only wonder why you didn't do it sooner.

Another important point is to forget game for a moment. Be sociable. Make friends with like-minded guys. Build your social circle. Start networking. Talk to everyone,, not just hot women. There's more to life than girls, but ironically you will start getting more girls when you stop stressing so much about approaching and getting girls.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

you are damn right mate and a true adviser...I got in the game because of this ALCOHOL and stress as an outcome. I will tell you the honest thing...I have fucked more than 20 woman from age of 23 to 25 than it all stopped as soon as I got to this habit. I am 30 now and feel like I am too old and its too late to stop..feel all is spoiled already but your advise gave me a path when you said "I will only wonder why i didn't do it sooner"
now i can believe you have been there mate

thanks