Need help KEEPING the attraction

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:01 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Generally i agree with sun, but i think you got one more shot @ getting her to your house and moving trough to the S-level.
Of course im just guessing here, since i dont know how the vibe is between you two, but sun's right when he says dont chase her too much. that's what i meant with kick back, let her do some work. it also shows you how attached she got to you. Kickin' back however doesnt mean being non-responsive to her attempts to communicate. Be responsive but just be like, well, aint got time, sorry, def. another time. you get the idea.
Dont do this for too long, just for a lil while to keep her on the tips of her toes.
So, I'd give it 1 more shot getting her to your house and to S-phases, if ANYTHING doesnt work out with the meeting up or so, kick back and leave her not knowing what's going on.

Best

Don't hate the player - Hate the game!

Post subject: avod the friend zone!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man hope this works out for you...I'm what I call an "enlightened AFC" cause I have a lot to learn but what I CAN tell you is.....try to avoid talking about her ex like the plague. This will cause you to be associated with those hard, bad feelings (you said they seemed pretty close before right?) and eventually you'll become a ljbf. Remember that this is a fucked up world we live in where nice guys do not get laid!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude, first and foremost you said it yourself you kissed her on the cheek
when you guys were alone! WITFH (What in the fucking hell?!?!?) ! For starters, she's not your mother! You should have escalated kino with her. By doing so she gets used to the idea of you touching her and will tend to miss it when you don't! You have to(and I can't stress this enough) start touching her or you will never get a chance to give her a case of the "Sticky-panties"! For seconds,you are chasing her waaaayyy to much. Let her contact you and when she does, BE BUSY!!! Don't ever hold a conversation with any female any longer than 3 min, because she starts to feel that she can monopolize your time and that you don't have anything better to do with your time than to talk to her ass! For thirds, Give her the best possible gift you could ever give to a woman. And that is the gift of missing you! Ever hear the old cliche` "Absence makes the heart grow fonder."? Well its true!
If you're always at her beck and call, she knows she's got you whipped, (and you haven't even gotten the pussy yet!) So let's review: 1st, Kino escalate, 2nd If her ASD kicks in and she keeps offering LMR, freeze out! (remember, good behavior is rewarded,"Good doggy" and bad behavior....) 3rd, Pull the trigger! remember "Cat string theory" give her some of what she wants then stop! For no fuckin' earthly reason, just stop and do something else for about ten min. and then rinse and repeat!

Let them haters do their job, and you work their women like a job!

Don't talk so much, you'll make people hate you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

well thank you all for the advice, as always.

as of yesterday though, this is unfortunately a dead issue =(
Basically, over the past week she's been thinking about uni and "us" and has decided that since she'll be shipping herself off in a few months she doesn't want to get into something that could potentially get pretty "heavy"...I told her that I'm fine with short-term, but she thinks it'll be too hard. Fair enough I guess.

THE most annoying part is that she was still really confused about how I felt about her . She told me that if I'd talked about "us" and our status earlier, she probably would have stuck with me. I dunno if she's being truthful there or not, but I almost wish she hadn't said that -_-

but yeah, so that's that then it seems. I'm a little sad and disheartened but I've learnt alot from this one (even if I didn't get laid ><), mainly about kino esculation. I see how important it is now and that it definately needs to be initiated from the start, or it really does become awkward. Also, you really have to let the girl pick up that you do like her...negs are all good and everything, but as I've found; USE THEM IN MODERATION or she just gets really fucking confused...

Anyway, thanks once again. I hope others can learn from my mistakes here, I'm definately taking note for future experiences...now it's time to find the next victim, perhaps I'll actually start off intentially and not just randomly kisssing some girl on the dance floor.

Peace.

Post subject: relax
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey man,
Sounds to me like you just need to relax a little bit. AMOG's don't feel social pressure, they're the prize and don't get stressed about whether or not one girl likes them because of it. You ought to go do something that makes you feel like your in your element to get you centered and then think about the last couple of dates. I think you'll realize that your nervous about screwing it up. I've done a cheek kiss before and that was the reason. Whats important is forgetting you mistakes and just getting your game back on track, if you dwell on the mishaps your prone to make more of them.

Have fun! Thats what gaming girls and getting laid is all about.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 7:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

sup bro i'm an experinced pua and im in a similiar boat based on when we were gonna f close she said she was allergic to latex and I f close alot and am very keen on keeping clean so i passed now i regret it but i fell for her. she knows this so i have been battleing for 2 weeks solid after she was already mine but i didnt pull the trigger. first question do u have oneitis I dropped 5 girls in my stable for this one ask yourself if you think of her all the time if u want every call to be her? If yes put your game with her on hold oneitis will only fuck up your game and the best cure is to game other bitches to let yourself know there's other fish in the sea. so pull back a bit miss some of her calls and turn her down once or twice, don't be an outright ass but don't make her #1 in your book you've gotta be a wanted man with other priorties. good luck basically i'm running the hell out off push pull cat string it's starting to work as long as i don't stumble again she threw a fucked up shit test at me last week and i failed :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:02 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm new at this, but one mistake I think you also made was missing the chance to go out with her and her friends. It would have been perfect. You could have won over the friends and used them to break into other sets, building up your social value in the target's eyes.

At this point, I'd say try one of her friends, if you know them a little and they are decent looking or use this target as a pivot. Seriously, make lemonade out of lemons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:48 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok heres the deal.

1.) she likes you, but shes not 100% interest level. I would assume shes approx 60-70% interest level in you and yours (well considering your posting on a foruma bout her is prob closer to 80%) which is a little dangerous you always want to keep your interest level lower then hers

2.) You gotta find out waht shes like sexually. Shes 18 you said this means shes probably not very experienced with hooking up and if anything maybe has slept with 1-2 people before, shes got an ex and he is probably her first time. So theres a lot that you need to figure out with this girl man. She might be sexually shy and doesn't want to come off as a slut by sleeping with you, also she might be prude. But also remember whena girl is interested in you 80% or higher her morals will begin to slip regarding sex

3.) It seems like you guys have had some fun dates as a couple but how about taking her out to socail parties with you and freinds. You do have freinds right so use them. Invite her to a sweet party or something or an event that is going on where all ur freinds will be there and u will have high social value and she won't know many people at all. This will really help ur social value with this chick esepcailly at 18 girls really look up to that for popularity is very high in their minds.

4.) I don't think ur falling into freinds zone I think ur doing ok. I think a small freeze out would work to your advantage shes really into you. The biggest 360 you got from this girl was when you started to act alpha with the whole bus kiss thing and u just wnet for it. I think u need to start thinking more alpha man and start acting more aggressive. If she is a virgin or shy shes probably not going to initiate it.

5.) Who cares about the ex. You might be a rebound who knows and quite frankly who cares. shes not with him anymore she is with you.

Anyways I would freeze her out for maybe a week solid freeze out, if she messages you don't reply and don't initate any conversation. This will buy you a few points on the interest level, especially if you left it positive. Then I would contact her if she doesn't contact you in a week and invite her to a social event a party or concert maybe where ur friends would be is a good idea. Kino, DHV, tease her for the first part of the night, don't forget to spend time with ur boys too that night let her stand for a few minutes by herself as u socialize with your buddies, then go pull her back into the circle. As the night goes on I would spend more and more time with her and start escalating the kino, after the event take her back to your place and just hook up with her. Don't question it like u did with the putting your arm around her ( and btw at 21 arm over the girls shoulder is kinda gay in a movie theatre, thats like 16 year old shit). Just hook up with her, she obviously wants to and ur going to have to initiate everything.

Start out with kissing, and move from there if she blocks u, RESET go back to kissing her and progress, then reset and repeat, its classic college style of hooking up with chicks. They let you go a little further each time until u fuck them or get a blowjob.

Anyways thats what I would do. After that night wait 3-5 days then contact her again but I bet she will contact you within a few days, would be a killer time if u play it right.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 10:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
At this point, I'd say try one of her friends, if you know them a little and they are decent looking or use this target as a pivot. Seriously, make lemonade out of lemons.
haha, that'd be awesome!...I barely know any of her other friends, I've only met them once or twice at parties; though if I see one of them in a club I'm making a b-line for them!

I'm guessing that it's because this thread now has two pages that people haven't really picked up that I've broken up with her...=P
Thanks for the advice anyway, it'll most probably be useful for the future!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:45 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jordanmcfly
You don't need to necessarily keep generating attraction. Using the M3 model move onto comfort. This will increase her sense of investment in you and you won't have to focus on generating attraction anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

note on how to get kino right from the start

once u meet, say hello and shes waiting to see what your going to say/do/where you're going to go etc, i always say "were going this/that way" (even if you don't know where your going yet) and put my hand on her lower back, or arm over her shoulder and point with that hand...kino right from the start, it will look natural like thats how u always do it, she wont mind as she will think you have a reason to touch her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 8:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: jordanmcfly
Allow me to correct myself a little, you still have to generate some attraction to the sense of being congruent and not be boring. Just not as much as when in the attraction building stage.

Post subject: You fucked up
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sorry mate I don't wanna be to harsh but my guess would be just forget about this one its not gonna happen now, you left it to long you should of fucked her as quick as possible and she would already be your girlfriend.The night you did everthing else with her apart from sex you should of just dominated her and she would of had sex with you,it was a kind of test which you ultimately failed because you were probably thinking you didn't want to ruin it.She wanted to have sex but wanted plausable deniability, your right my friend she prob realises your a bit needy and not an alpha male.But just learn from this failure and bounce back.
I hope I didn't sound to harsh,but theres no point bullshitting around :D

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
\

I invite her out for coffee the following week, I find out that she likes to talk alot (which is really good for me as I'm not very talkative!)

I suggest she come out with me and my friends the following friday to the student union bar, and that she can drive down and stay over. She did! By the end of the evening we'd done almost everything but sex, as she tells me she doesn't want it to be a one night stand and doesn't want to do it that night.

I was also given ample opertunities to initiate kino but I didn't and upon parting ways I kissed her on the cheek instead of her lips, which I feel may have been the wrong choice!

The problem is that I'm thinking the more she gets to know me, the more she's seeing a fairly geeky (game artist), boring guy...I'm not very impulsive or forward, and the fact that we made out before talking was probably down to the alcohol more than anything!
Never take a girl on a coffee date, it is too CHUD or AFC, everyone does it.

Small steps in kino. Start with just simple hand holding, don't go too big.
About the not having sex, it mean's she is experience LMR (Last minute Resistance) Every interaction you've had with her involved a make-out session, she may think that it's the only thing on your mind. If you ask and she says "No" you just tell her "I understand". That's it.

In the comfort building phase, you have to be consistent with the character you presented in Attraction phase. You are a Alpha male, etc...If you are in comfort and you are suddenly sees' Beta male, she will notice. So just stay the way you were. Look at most relationships, girls have their diamonds, guys have their games. She will view you playing video games and your think as something "you enjoy" and you view her "hobbies and other activities" as something "she enjoys".

You won't lose attraction, she went to your campus so she is interested in you. Just have a session with her and don't make out just build comfort. Then she will realize that you aren't with her just to have a kissing toy and she will appreciate that, and maybe after all these sessions without you making out with her she will put the moves on you and want sex.

I made the mistake of getting girls in comfort to make out and get sex. Never got a call back. I had 2 makeout session / 6 and she was wondering why we weren't kissing as much, I simply said "I want to get to know you much better, I don't always want to be making out, then I will only remember you as the girl I made out with..." later on she put the moves on me then I got sex out of it. Boy she was a devil in bed lol.

Hope this helps you out dude