What do you do to build attraction?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:36 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

There's so much information that I haven't learned. Could you guys tell me how you build attraction? And why it works? The way I build attraction is I amog and push pull, the amog is a natural instinct and I think the push pull is a little bit of fractionation.

I need to learn more about different techniques and teachings. Thank you for your time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Anyone?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:17 am 
PUA Forum Leader

read more basic material

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:26 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey man

have you read any books? If not some basic good places to start might be the art of seduction by Robert Greene and the pick up artist by Mystery

In terms of attraction you need to work on the connection first before you can have that attraction, find some common ground that you can both relate to, travel, sport whatever but don't make it an interview. Remember to DHV and then when you want to build attraction go deeper, ask what makes her a person worth knowing, what she holds close to her. Do things like the cube, 2 truths one lie (look up accessing different parts of the brain using eye patterns and you'll be able to tell when she's lying) , Mystery's esp routine, the 5 question bet. Kino and laugh and have fun with her the more fun you have and the closer you become with each other the more the attraction will happen. make sure you capitalize and escalate!

good luck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I like to stack the cube, the 5 question bet and a bit of NLP and it's worked very well.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:47 am 

I like to think of attraction as something that is just there for everyone, but to a varying degree. There isn't really a fool proof method to get everyone to like you but there are some simple things you can do socially to help improve your chances of having someone find you more likeable rather then less likable if you have a lot of trouble in social situations.

The first thing to consider is your first impression, due to the halo effect the better a first impression you make on someone, the more likely they will be biased towards you being good in general. Since this is the first thing that will have an impact on your interaction this is fairly important to take care of and improve upon.

-Physical Fitness
-Grooming (hair style can impact how your face looks in relation, making you look more or less handsome, so a nice haircut can work in your favor, where as a bad haircut can work against you)
-Hygiene (most people like being around people that smell nice, seem clean and have nice teeth)
-Posture and Body Language (good posture is a turn on for most, and a person with good body language can make something relatively boring seem interesting just by how they are animated when they speak)
-Fashion (style is fairly subjective but if you appeal to a persons sense of style it can be a huge turn on, think about the type of girls you have a thing for style wise and see what you can do about appealing to that niche from a style point of view)
-Speaking Clearly and Confidently

To find women who are already fairly attracted to you to begin with just based on appearance can help make things go much more smoothly. Search for posts on the forum about approach invitations (AI), learn what they are, learn how to spot them and start acting on them in your day to day life when you notice them. You will get more approach invitations the more you improve upon the above check list.

After that is handled some other things that can help you are things like:

-Testing and Building compliance (this gives you a general idea for how far a girl will go for you, and eventually gets you far by actually ''making moves'', it helps you gauge how difficult it will be to move things along, also see foot in the door theory and the ben franklin effect, they apply here)
-Establishing Commonalities (having things in common with people, makes them feel connected to you, there is more propinquity between two people who establish that through rapport)
-Breaking Rapport when things are getting stale (doing things that go against the rapport can help liven up a conversation that is getting dull, break rapport too much and people either won't take you seriously or they will find you annoying, don't do it enough and they might find you boring, you shouldn't worry about it too much though, focus more on the person in front of you, it is something you have to feel out because everyone is different and there is no magic amount of rapport breaking to do that works for everyone, some people like to joke around and will respect you for that, some people are just deadpan serious and won't respect you if you joke around too much, just feel them out)
-Trying to make girls feel safe and secure around you, allowing them to open up without judging them, lowering their guards so they don't feel too easy etc.
-Going first in nearly everything, reducing social risk for the other person, assuming the responsibility of that risk for yourself
-Frame Control (keeping the meaning of the interaction and the mood conducive to your goals)

Basically just think of it as, scouting out a girl who thinks you are physically passable. Once you have, then get to know her and just be your regular self, put in an effort to keep you and her in a good mood. See what she is like and if she is the sort of girl you wouldn't mind hanging out with. Shamelessly flirt while going further and further until you see how far things turn out. The more physically attractive she finds you, the less it matters if she likes you, and the more she likes you, the less it matters how physically attractive she finds you. Compliance will basically tell you everything you need to know and building it is an easy way to get somewhere, if a girl doesn't want to do anything sexual with you, she will let you know via non-compliance and then you can just move on to find a girl who actually finds you attractive. You want to maximize the benefits for her, and minimize the risks of starting a relationship with you. Always respect yourself too think WIN/WIN situation rather then WIN/LOSE.

Stay confident in yourself and your decisions and just assume you are likable to begin with, be respectful and welcoming of others until they give you a reason not to be and you may find others mirror you and treat you the same and feel the same.

GOOD LUCK

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:32 pm 

I could go on and on about this subject but I already wrote a book on attraction called Attraction Arsenal. Let me summarize a couple points:

Opposites attract - The masculine attracts the feminine. Most women are inherently naturally feminine, so being true to your own masculine nature attracts women. One way PUAs take advantage of this is by conditioning themselves to become more dominant and "alpha." Studying leadership is a good place to start.

Emotions are contagious - I oftentimes say that, in order to master women, you must first master your own emotions. If you can control your own emotional state so that you make yourself feel comfortable and sexual, that's going to rub off on the women you interact with.

Kino escalation actually builds attraction - Most people think that you need attraction first in order to be able to kino escalate, but the opposite is true as well: kino escalating itself builds attraction, so start with some light kino from the get-go.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I like to think of attraction as something that is just there for everyone, but to a varying degree. There isn't really a fool proof method to get everyone to like you but there are some simple things you can do socially to help improve your chances of having someone find you more likeable rather then less likable if you have a lot of trouble in social situations.

The first thing to consider is your first impression, due to the halo effect the better a first impression you make on someone, the more likely they will be biased towards you being good in general. Since this is the first thing that will have an impact on your interaction this is fairly important to take care of and improve upon.

-Physical Fitness
-Grooming (hair style can impact how your face looks in relation, making you look more or less handsome, so a nice haircut can work in your favor, where as a bad haircut can work against you)
-Hygiene (most people like being around people that smell nice, seem clean and have nice teeth)
-Posture and Body Language (good posture is a turn on for most, and a person with good body language can make something relatively boring seem interesting just by how they are animated when they speak)
-Fashion (style is fairly subjective but if you appeal to a persons sense of style it can be a huge turn on, think about the type of girls you have a thing for style wise and see what you can do about appealing to that niche from a style point of view)
-Speaking Clearly and Confidently

To find women who are already fairly attracted to you to begin with just based on appearance can help make things go much more smoothly. Search for posts on the forum about approach invitations (AI), learn what they are, learn how to spot them and start acting on them in your day to day life when you notice them. You will get more approach invitations the more you improve upon the above check list.

After that is handled some other things that can help you are things like:

-Testing and Building compliance (this gives you a general idea for how far a girl will go for you, and eventually gets you far by actually ''making moves'', it helps you gauge how difficult it will be to move things along, also see foot in the door theory and the ben franklin effect, they apply here)
-Establishing Commonalities (having things in common with people, makes them feel connected to you, there is more propinquity between two people who establish that through rapport)
-Breaking Rapport when things are getting stale (doing things that go against the rapport can help liven up a conversation that is getting dull, break rapport too much and people either won't take you seriously or they will find you annoying, don't do it enough and they might find you boring, you shouldn't worry about it too much though, focus more on the person in front of you, it is something you have to feel out because everyone is different and there is no magic amount of rapport breaking to do that works for everyone, some people like to joke around and will respect you for that, some people are just deadpan serious and won't respect you if you joke around too much, just feel them out)
-Trying to make girls feel safe and secure around you, allowing them to open up without judging them, lowering their guards so they don't feel too easy etc.
-Going first in nearly everything, reducing social risk for the other person, assuming the responsibility of that risk for yourself
-Frame Control (keeping the meaning of the interaction and the mood conducive to your goals)

Basically just think of it as, scouting out a girl who thinks you are physically passable. Once you have, then get to know her and just be your regular self, put in an effort to keep you and her in a good mood. See what she is like and if she is the sort of girl you wouldn't mind hanging out with. Shamelessly flirt while going further and further until you see how far things turn out. The more physically attractive she finds you, the less it matters if she likes you, and the more she likes you, the less it matters how physically attractive she finds you. Compliance will basically tell you everything you need to know and building it is an easy way to get somewhere, if a girl doesn't want to do anything sexual with you, she will let you know via non-compliance and then you can just move on to find a girl who actually finds you attractive. You want to maximize the benefits for her, and minimize the risks of starting a relationship with you. Always respect yourself too think WIN/WIN situation rather then WIN/LOSE.

Stay confident in yourself and your decisions and just assume you are likable to begin with, be respectful and welcoming of others until they give you a reason not to be and you may find others mirror you and treat you the same and feel the same.

GOOD LUCK
Thank you for this. I'll study all this stuff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I like to stack the cube, the 5 question bet and a bit of NLP and it's worked very well.

The cube is designed to build comfort, not attraction. You need both comfort and attraction for a girl to actually crush on u.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I let the girl invest.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

The cube is designed to build comfort, not attraction. You need both comfort and attraction for a girl to actually crush on u.
Correct which is why it's the first step of the stack that I use, create comfort and then attract

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Correct which is why it's the first step of the stack that I use, create comfort and then attract

That would work. Some would say that you'll get friend zoned but I think that'd work. I honestly find the friend zone to be non existant

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I've found every concept in pickup, to revolve around the idea of how women naturally are attracted to the alpha male.

Anyone have any thoughts?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:54 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
I've found every concept in pickup, to revolve around the idea of how women naturally are attracted to the alpha male.

Anyone have any thoughts?
Sure, well what does "alpha" mean to you ?

The male of highest value in a group of people. The leader.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Well what would you say alpha means?