Anyone use the whole room destroyer?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:22 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Location: northwest suburbs, just seems like I"m in Chicago everyday.
I saw this in Style's Annihilation Method but haven't really used it yet..

For those of you who don't know basically you tell the HB you will introduce her to any guy in the place but you guaranty that he will be nowhere near as interesting as you are..

Any thoughts guy's?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:27 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Never heard of it.......but isgreat idea.

Im going to Field test this weekend.

It is going to work out perfectly cause Im going to this girl birthday party, and her friends always get mad (not really just teasing) at me because Im so fucking cocky.

So Im going to walk strigh to them and say...

Me: "Bet 20 bucks you cant find anyone as interesting as me"

Will get industrial ammounts of social proof 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

what happens then??u have to walk straight up to another guy and prove that ur not as interesting as them??

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Location: northwest suburbs, just seems like I"m in Chicago everyday.
Quote:
what happens then??u have to walk straight up to another guy and prove that ur not as interesting as them??
I don't think I explained it very well, I'll have to find the video and post it up or something.
The point is not that you go over and prove that your more interesting or that you even have to be the most interesting in the room. More or less a way of disqualifying every other guy in the room (hence the name whole room destroyer)

Kind of like another approach where you see a girl tell her OMG that guy over there would be perfect for you, let me introduce you and you almost drag her over. As you do you tell the guy "this girl really wants to meet you". She says
no, walks away, whatever, but usually comes back to you later with a comment on how crazy you are.

You don't actually introduce them to someone else, your just leading her to believe she's already with the most interesting guy in the room..

I still don't think I'm explaining it right... Anyone else who has seen or used this and can expand on it, go ahead and post up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Ooh, I've got some St Pats parties planned (one I'm throwing, which should give even more social proof to the result).

I'll keep you posted on my successes. Props for bringing it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:36 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

ah ye i get ya that is quite good, that ones genius where u tell the guy the girls interested especially if its an ugly guy!!

8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:35 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is in Mystery's book as well. Its called a false disqualifier if I remember correctly. Anyways its definitely a DHV. I used it as a party, and was doing quite well, before someone better at the game came in. Basically you open a set, and get to talking then say: see theres like 50 guys here, I bet one of them is for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 4:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

That sounds really cool and works but I will advise you to have a really good routine stack before biting off more than you can chew.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: dyamron1
I've used this whole room destroyer plenty of times in the field. I usually don't even use it in a routine. Though sometimes its good to use in transitions to a new routine

It's best when the girl is isolated with you and you are trying to close i.e. number kiss etc..

just my 2 cents

~Saucy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:07 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

sounds interesting as all hell. i think i may try

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 11:46 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Isn't it just a vehicle for funny exaggeration about how great you are? It sounds akin to comments like: Bet you didn't know I'm the coolest guy in city x.... or Back off, don't you know who I am? Maybe I'll let you hang around, if your lucky.

Those examples are shit, but fuck it I just got done with a long run and am brain fried. The point is its a form of bragging that is socially acceptable because its a joke, but it still creates a frame or reality where you are whatever ridiculous thing your claiming to be. Having used similar gambits often back in college its important to remember that this does not work unless you have already triggered some sort of attraction response in the girl. Your efforts will be viewed as fucking lame and try hard unless you've already begun to establish yourself as the man, your just pushing the frame to the next level.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: inexorab1e
I think this would work best when you know the people. It is strange to say the outcome, but it is going to be weird leading her around to guys you don't know. If you know the people, even if you don't, bring her to someone that you know does not compare to you, or someone she would never consider, it's true, but if you are playing this game, you sometimes have to play dirty. But you never have to prove it to her, well, only by talking, but you rather leave it up to her to decide, if she doesn't return, move on.

My band ^^ I am the singer.