"What are you doing?"

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: "What are you doing?"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What are some of the things you say when a girl texts/calls you asking what you're up to?

I usually allude to something sexual like:
Quote:
Girl: Whatcha doin'?

PUA: Practicing.

Girl: For what?

PUA: For the spankings you're long overdue.

Girl: PUT SADIE DOWN!!! (My Dog)

PUA: I don't practice on Sadie. I train with a speed bag.

Girl: Oh Goodness.
Imagination's a bit sapped right now hence the thread.

Unfortunately for me, I've exhausted the whole spanking thing... but I want ideas to communicate the same sort of "You're a little brat and I'm a Big Bad Wolf/sexy beast" frame to a woman. I absolutely abhor the "whatcha doin'?" question.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

If you've exhausted it then you've been interacting with this chick for a while, right? Should have fucked her already by this point or at least got her hooked physically with some investment from her(Kiss, head, handjob, etc.). After that she's just texting you for your attention because she misses you being close to her. Just keep your frame, try not to care about what you say and cut it short if you don't want to message her back then just arrange to meet whenever. If you're on fucking terms then fuck the texting, keep it minimal and call her up or text her for a booty call. "Come to mine tonight."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

All well noted, but my real motivation here is to prevent from falling into the predictability trap. Pretty sure answering, "not much" every time she asks what I'm up to (which is daily) is a recipe for lost attraction. The second you become "boring" is the second they start to crave a "new toy." Women are addicted to excitement, not routine. If you don't give it to them, they'll find it somewhere else. At least till their desirability shelf-life expires (at what? Age 30? Maybe sooner?) and they're forced to come down off their high horses.

Right now, we are physically over 1,000 miles apart so sex isn't an option. We'll be reunited in April. Just trying to keep the burner warm for the time being.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:01 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
All well noted, but my real motivation here is to prevent from falling into the predictability trap. Pretty sure answering, "not much" every time she asks what I'm up to (which is daily) is a recipe for lost attraction. The second you become "boring" is the second they start to crave a "new toy." Women are addicted to excitement, not routine. If you don't give it to them, they'll find it somewhere else. At least till their desirability shelf-life expires (at what? Age 30? Maybe sooner?) and they're forced to come down off their high horses.

Right now, we are physically over 1,000 miles apart so sex isn't an option. We'll be reunited in April. Just trying to keep the burner warm for the time being.
You're talking about a chick who constantly messages you the same shit every day. I don't think it's you who should be worried about boring her but her being boring and needy. She's already hooked. If you're fucking her and she's messaging you every day just to see what you're doing you don't have to entertain her every day.

Sometimes people over analyse everything and actually believe they have to be fun and interesting at a whim. If the chick is crying for your attention you don't have to worry about sending her a witty text message whenever she prompts it. Seems like a lot of effort for someone you're just fucking. If you're dating her you should be beyond this witty crap and be able to shoot the shit as if she was your best friend, without it coming across as a chore to talk to her just for sex.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yeah. I haven't seen her since Jan. 7 though. We broke up because of screwed up geographical circumstances and I'm trying to keep the connection as preserved as possible in the meantime. It's a very serious relationship and we are past all that crap. I just have such limited contact with her that I want it to be high quality and to minimize the awkwardness of re-familiarizing once we are back in the same physical space. I believe the secret to having an enduring, passionate, cheat-proof relationship is to always recapitulate the initial attraction phase routinely. Like an oil change I guess. Never get complacent like most AFC's do.

I don't always do this just for her either. It's a lot of fun for me. I've been a "dick" long before women came into the picture. It's good to keep your skills sharpened in case you need them again, too.

really appreciate it, guys.
Quote:
Girl: Whats up butter cup :)

PUA: Not much, D-cup :)

Girl: Ha. Ha.

PUA: So which is it, A.) "You're a dick, man!" or B.) "you're terrible." or C.) ha..haa.haa. sooo fun-huh-hunny..." / You're funny, honey."

Girl: All of the above but mostly c.

PUA: You loooove me.

Girl: I do. So so much

PUA: Good. You better. 'Cause you'll have to work harder than ever to keep me happy.

Girl: Im up for the challenge.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:33 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

How far exactly?

Why not get her to come visit, especially if it's almost been two months... She should be up for it unless she lives in another country where it will cost her €500+ to come visit.

If it's feasible have her come over for a long weekend or a week. She stays in yours, organise activities and fuck her so good she won't forget you soon. Be spontaneous, take her on a hike and fuck her in the woods. The chick won't forget that. That's the best way to keep her interest instead of not seeing her for months on end and keeping it to text messages or FB. Every time she comes over do something interesting and be spontaneous and sexual. Also, don't forget the power of a weekend long fuckfest where all you do is order take away and stay in your room.

Personally, I love just grabbing a woman wherever in the comfort of my or her home, fucking her while she cooks, fucking her on the floor, fingering her when a movie is on and just exhibiting sexual desires, keeping it interesting and spontaneous. Toilet fucking is just cheap, boring and only useful for a quickie. I only fuck a chick a toilet if it's somewhere I frequent or it's somewhere she belongs to(College, work, societies, whatever). That's basically reminding her of places you've fucked her which reminds her of you and how amazing and up for it you are.

If you can't see her anytime soon then fuck if I know. I only had one long distance relationship and quickly ended it because it was boring, too much effort and kept me off the market needlessly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:38 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

over 1,080 miles away. Literally.

We had been living together, but her family is all kinds of ate up and because they moved away she went chasing them. I'm going to move back with her in late April, but not before making her jump through a few hoops in the weeks precedent. She doesn't make a lot of money and she's taking 3 weeks off to stay with me here before I come up there. It's just kind of difficult to go from broken up/no contact to repairing the relationship without being together for a couple months to properly bridge it all.