Had sex after 2 dates. Now what?

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ive been on for Match after a long hiatus ( 4 yrs had a baby & ltr) for a month and already banged 3 chicks.

One of them called me up a few days later and told me she doesn't "feel the chemistry" whatever the fuck that means. Did she feel chemistry when she was bent over and I had her screaming "It's your pussy....i's your pussy...." ?

The other is on my nuts and I'm consistently fucking her 2-3 times a week and I can tell she is looking for me to wife her already.

This new one I banged on Friday for the first time (it's Sunday night now).

My question/problem that I have is that half the time I fuck a girl, she usaully falls off the face of the earth. The other half falls in love with me. Why am I having a hard time keepin EVERY girl I bang? I dont think performance is the problem. They are moaning/cumming and I dominate them in bed putting them in multiple positions.

Here is the list of texts from this newest chick. Hoping I can get a few opinons on this. Maybe I'm being to much of an AFC After I fuck?

She spent the night I dropper her off early Saturday morning.

HER:Thank you for a great night :)I even had time for bacon this morning

ME: But no Sausage <symbols>...........(tried to fuck her in the morning but she was to dry and hung over)

HER: Next Time!

Me: Couldn't resist I have the mind of a 12 year old.

12 Hours go by now it's nighttime

HER: I'm so tired

ME:I took a nap. Feel better. Our next outing should allow us sometime to sleep in.

Her: I agree

Me:(few hours later) Just got out of Wolf of Wall Street (New Scorsesee Flick) I'm so fucking pumped.

Her: Did you enjoy all the Nakedness? Here's what I'm doing tonight (sends me pictures of her playing a video game)

I didn't text her back till Sunday Afternoon I was fucking my other chick all Saturday night and Sunday Morning

ME:I did. As if I didn't need to think of sex more then I already do. I'm jealous...I want to play Mario Kart too!

8 hours later

ME: At the store and just in case you might be coming over here again do you prefer red or white? BTW I had a great evening and make no mistake, I let you win at pool.

OK so have not heard from her yet. Am I geting blown off? s this another girl that I will only get to fuck once?

Hoping I can get a few opinions here. I've been on dates with 5 different women from match. Made out with all of them and fucked three. I don't think I have a problem with initial attraction, its keeping them thats the problem.

My goal with game is to have 3 different women I'm fucking on a steady rotation througout the week.

Thoughts? Be as candid as you like.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
..One of them called me up a few days later and told me she doesn't "feel the chemistry" whatever the fuck that means.
She most likely doesn't know what it means herself. :mrgreen:

Well, if you've banged 3 girls in a month, I think most people on the forum would agree what you've got is a luxury problem :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 pm 
Dedicated Member

In my opinion, you're main issue is that you are stressing on sex way too much. You should take care of the girl you're fucking, she's a human being after all. Take one of them out on a special date and show her new stuff that would blow her mind. Sex isn't always the point of going out. Try building on the trust aspect. Let them love you to the point that they'll come every single time you demand it because they know that you are an interesting and charming guy, not just a walking dick.