Palm Reading Routine

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: Palm Reading Routine
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

when i first got interested in pua i was reading some pua manuals and "the game" and they were great to give me an idea of how the system works but once you read one you've basicaly read them all. at the advice of "Zikki" ive started reading books on a number of subjects including cold reading. after finishing one of these cold reading books i came up with this general palm reading routine. i hanvnt actualy used it yet, but i am throwing it out there to give people an idea of a cold reading routine, and to get feedback from seasoned vets who might be working routines similar to this one.

this routine is set up to be a closer, but its up to you where to take it. it would be best used once you have isolated or bounced your target and you are trying to build comfort and emotional investment. this routine doesnt have to be used as a palm read, you can modify it to just be a verbal cold read, but i think the hand contact is great kino.

once you are isolated put your hand out and say "give me your hand. i can often sense a persons life force or energy level from their palm or by the mere touch of their hand." (good time for a "fake nail neg")

btw. dont be too seriouse. your not a fucking psychic. your just flirting and entertaining her. keep it light and playful, and tell her lots of positive things about herself.

this particular routine is meant to be used on any single female under 35. i do plan on putting one together for college girls, and one for single women over 35. i dont realy think running game on married women is cool, plus you could get shot. not worth it.

here is a link to a diagram showing the lines used in palm reading. get familiar with them, but they dont realy matter that much because she shouldnt be looking at her hand, you should be making good eye contact with her while you talk to her. http://www.divineanswers.com/wp-content ... e-line.jpg

first make some gerneral flattering assertions about her. for example pick out a few of these:
• you're Hard-working and dependable
• you're Friendly
• you're Kind and considerate
• you're Loyal and honest
• you're a Problem solver
• you're Good at completing tasks
• you're Fun to be around
• you're Flexible and adaptable
• you're Bright and capable
• you're a Natural leader
• you're Independent and resourceful
• you're Cooperative and friendly
• you're Good-natured
• you're a Good communicator
• you're Family-minded
• you have excellent people skills

now tell her some things about her life such as:
• You do not like to compromise your principles.
• I sense that you are more entrepreneurial, than domestic.
• The success in your career has not always been reflected in your personal life.
• You sometimes have dreams of flying, which means you have a very strong spirit – you are not
going to be confined by life’s limitations.
• also tell her you feel strong energy from her which may indicate that she poseses some kind of psychic or intuitve ability. legitimize this by asking her if she ever has deja vu, or knows the phone is going to ring before it does.
• also tell her she has an old soul, and relate her to someone famous from a past era like roman, egyptian etc...

now talk about her love life:
• Sometimes you attract the wrong type of man.
• Older men are often attracted to you, though you are looking for a certain type of man and
most of those do not fit the bill.
• If you date a man, more than three times, it has the potential of being a serious relationship.
• You have no tolerance for men who are jealous or lack confidence.
• My impression is that there is a long-term relationship in your past that did not work out. I see
this man as someone who has tried to stay in your life by becoming your friend, rather than a
romantic interest. I sense you want more than he has to offer.

now if your getting good ioi's at this point you can get deeper and suggest that you two are made for eachother.(this will get her panties wet)
say some things like:
• Finding your soul mate is important to you.
• My impression is that there is a long-term relationship in your past that did not work out. I see
this man as someone who has tried to stay in your life by becoming your friend, rather than a
romantic interest. I sense you want more than he has to offer.
• When you meet the person of your dreams, you will know it at once. You will feel the chemistry
between you. He will be taller than you with an unmistakable sparkle in his eyes. I see some
significance with the initials – (whatever your initials are)

at this point your voice should be low and intense. making strong eye contact, and practicaly noses to nose (i suggest breath mints) and drop the hammer and kiss close. my guess is if you worked this routine right you should at least be able to kiss close if not better.

this is a lot of info, and by no means do i suggest you use all of it at once. this routine is meant to be about 5-10 min. long, so pick and choose what material you want to use. have fun with it, fluff it up, b.s. it, take it as far as you want, and dont be afraid to tease her a little.

like i said before i have not got the chance to use this one yet, so any advice from experts in the field, or pua's already using techniques like this would be appreciated.

i will give it a try this weekend and report back on how it worked.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 8:36 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I like it mate,

Its good how you have listed off the 3 stages of conversation "leads" in the reading, start simple, then a bit insightful, then close it down lol...

Imagine working a NLP pattern into this routine!!!!

Mite b summin I look into eh !!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 5:46 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yea all that stuff works but what i always do is ill tell a girl i can read palms, compliment her on something and then start to make up some random cold read, but making it obvious i dont know what im doing. Then ill tell her i cant really read palms and she will laugh and instead of just putting her hand down ill just hold it and holding hands is great kino if your walking or sitting down next to eachother. And this routine is a smooth way into transitioning into holding hands. Works well on girls 20 and under. It may work on women older than that but ive never tried.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I tested something

So you read her palms but when you're talking about the love line you just gently run your finger(s) across the palm of her hand up to her arm (pulse) , she should be feeling good now :lol: , then transition into kiss close. I did this cos I wanted to speed things up :). Worked great, it's just about tension building and delivering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A routine I like to use is the following:

Chatterbox: Let me see your hand! *looks at her hand* Hmm... Interesting, just as I thought. *throw her hand away*

Her: What do you mean? Whats interesting?

Chatterbox: Oh, its nothing.

Her: Cmon, tell me!""

Chatter: (here I sometimes neg her for girly behaviour) Ok, show me your hand again. *take her hand* Ok, see this long line here? This is your lifeline, youre gonna live a long and richfull life. This other line here is your loveline. No problem there, you have a great lovelife. But this short line here, this is your clothingline. Its too short, youre not wearing enough clothes.

Always ends up in a laugh.

Post subject: Re: Palm Reading Routine
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I read a book on Palm reading when I was in like sixth grade. BUT what I remember is if the palm has little triangle shapes across the lines then there might be psychic tendencies. So what I am suggesting lead off the ESP game into the palm reading, or vice versa. just a thought, and a bit of info you guys can use to bullshit.