We should be the ones doing the friendzoning

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

Thankfully I havent been put in the friendzone for quite some time, which is a relief. But Ive noticed that girls are always doing this to guys. They are the ones who are deciding if they should 'just be friends'.

So heres my question for you. Can a guy ever reverse this role? Can we be the ones that friendzone the girl?

Suppose the PUA approaches the HB, attracts her, push/pull, kino etc. Later on, when the Attraction phase is complete (Im guessing this might be done in qualification or comfort) the PUA will tell the HB 'lets just be friends'.

Now you guys might be thinking, 'why the fuck would I want to friendzone a girl?' Well, to be honest Im not quite sure :P However, Im basing it on the theory that women will always want what they cant have.

So if we have successfully attracted the woman, moved with her emotionally, received IOIs, the whole nine yards, and then friendzone her, wouldnt that mean she would be compelled to chase us harder?

Just thinking out loud. Tell me what you guys think of this idea.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Don't think it works unless she's somehow completely fucking smitten with you, in which case why bother? Also, friendzoning is just what happens when a dude doesn't show what his intentions are with her, which is as far as I know quite beta. I haven't come across a whole lot of women who take the initiative, the more alpha and dominant you are less likely will they be to make the first move. Of course you can make them chase you, but if you want to bang them I don't see the point in doing so.