MASSIVE BF DESTROYER TECH

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:21 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

fck fck fck fck had i read this thread one week earlier it would have been just perfect!! great post man!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is incredible! And good timing cause I'll be meeting up with a really hot chick very soon who has a BF but the relationship is about to fall off the cliff. I just need this now to make that final push!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:05 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I want to add something to this, but didn't want to create a seperate thread. Tell me what you think.

I learned this from a Psychology teacher, who had a theory that men are socially/emotionally fucked up creatures. Remember in elementary school you were allowed to touch and hold hands with girls, but then in middle school and after, everything changed? Well guys have a longing to find that closeness, and the only way many guys can get it, is through sex.

Do you see what I'm getting at? Obviously there is more behind this theory but I'm kind of lazy to type a bunch of shit right now.

I'll just say, that you can use this to reframe the behavior of a girl's boyfriend wanting sex, as nice-guy behavior too. You can be like, "he wants sex because that is the only way he'll ever feel close to you"

but yea, to me it seems like this would work. just throwing some ideas out there.

"Life's not a bitch, Life is a beautiful woman" -Aesop Rock

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 11:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

AOL: inexorab1e
Basically "You tell me." Classic if I do say so myself.

My band ^^ I am the singer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Wow, I have an interesting perspective on this technique. Back in my AFC college days I became close friends with a younger HB9. I wanted her of course, but figured it wouldn't happen. Everytime she had boyfriend troubles, she came to me. The advice I gave her, without realizing it, was the exact strategy hollywoodinpa's talking about here.

Lo and behold, she broke up with those boyfriends soon after all our "talks." Those were probably great windows of opportunity for me, but she would end up with someone new since I was too AFC-ish to close.

The good news is after three years of just being friends, I actually did end up with her for a two-year LTR (another mistake!! haha). During our relationship I admitted I thought I was in her LJBF zone all that time, but she told me I never actually was.

It's a real-life example, but if I had to do it again I would have gotten over my one-itis and moved on!