Getting Chicks on the Phone

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 39 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:32 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I've had a hard time getting chicks on the phone before. I've found these diagnostics (written by a girl, no less) to be helpful: http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_500/ ... -back.html

The most common problem here is waiting too long to call. Of course, you don't want to appear clingy... but there may also be a lack of interest or incentive to pick up your call. The female author gave some interesting insight that seems to work pretty well in the field:
Quote:
It took you too long to call
With people practically glued to their phones these days, we all know that everyone -- even your 80-year-old grandmother -- is accessible. It’s not like you have to deal with a landline and an answering machine. Waiting more than three days to ask her out again is just plain suicide. She’ll likely think you’re not interested or you’re playing games, and she’ll be over you like last year’s handbag. You might find a woman who will still respond to your advances, but do you really want to go out with a woman who’s that desperate? A woman who has her act together won’t enjoy being treated like an afterthought. If you really dig her, send her a short text the next day saying you had a great time and would love to see her again. You don’t have to make plans the next day; just let her know you’re thinking about her and will call her later.
So you waited too long, perhaps two days, three days or a week (probably to avoid appearing clingy or desperate), called, left a message don't get a call back. Actually, maybe you waited two weeks; it doesn't really matter. You call, then the next day you send a text saying something like "Hi ___, wish you were there last night. Had fun & got stuff done. I'll call you ___ night" (which is two days later).

You then call that night. I've had chicks reappear out of nowhere with that when nothing else worked.

A word of warning: this routine sends off a strong suitor signal, and it is absolutely essential that you set up a date *on that phone call* or you will be forced to deal with suitor shit-tests, which are not fun.

I've never run into a situation where I had to chain these, but it's pretty easy to imagine simply naming a different high-value activity each time you send the text and call... what do you think?