Continued escalation after back massage

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 8:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Does anyone have any cool routines for continued escalation after a back massage?

Specifically, something to test for compliance before escalating. For example, the routine where you put the girl up against a wall and hold her hands above her head with one hand. If you feel her tense up, you know that you're about to get a "no," so you should take two steps back before taking another step forwards.

Something similar to this, but she's seated, and you're standing behind her, massaging her back.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 9:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Massaging, as a concept, is escalation.

If she wasn't interested, she wouldn't have let you massage her in the first place.
Yes, she complied.

Wealth, vice, corruption – barbarism at last."

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 2:27 am 

If you have gotten as far as a massage, you probably don't need a routine.

In fact, a routine would probably just hurt you. Just keep escalating.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2015 7:58 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Routines only hurt when they're applied in the wrong context in an uncalibrated way.

I want a compliance test to determine where her emotions are at before I make a bigger move and reach the point of no return. As I'm sure you experienced gents are well aware, once you get a hard "no" from a girl, continued escalation is significantly more difficult. we avoid the hard "no" by using compliance tests while escalating, and pulling back before she has a chance to say "no."

Idea: back massage, transfer to hug from behind, grab her hand, if you feel her tense up, don't go for K-close, back up, and resume massage. Wash, rinse, repeat. When she's ready for K-close (and transition to F-close), she won't tense up when I continue the escalation.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.