The cube

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:45 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yahoo Messenger: jeasus77@yahoo.com
this post is pure gold Xfman, many thanks for posting this! it actually solved all my problems, i was doing pretty well in opening sets and creating attraction and sometime even closing a kiss and physical contact in first 3 minutes but i always use to go blank after a while and run out of ideas. i can now keep the target engaged for hours without her losing interest. AWESOME!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

to the OP,.

sorry dude but in the dating game WTF is this game all about?? I mean you will not convince a 40 year old female to go to the bed with you with that game, nor a 35, 30 of 25. Females are very strange creatures and they look at you like an on and off switch. That's it, they either screw you or screw your friend. Unless you pay for sex of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 5:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Since remembering all her aswers might be a challenge, would it be a good idea to draw her picture on a napkin or something? Then when the game is over offer it to her (it probably would only end up at the bottom of her purse but shell definately see it again and will remember you.) ??

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:24 am 
New to MPUA Forum

hey thanks man i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how you are supposed to go about revealing the meaning of all that the girl has told. Do i tell her all at the end (could be hard to remember) or section by section?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks! I was looking for this! New to this forum.. way better then the ones I was using before!!

so would this Cube method, be NLP?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

i love the cube its one of my fav routines works like a charm. to give you guys some tips on running it. first of all run it only in isolation. otherwise they will ask you to do it with their friends (dancing monkey) dont worry so much about the details just know what each item represents. remember they've never played the game before, they have no idea what you are going to say it all means. read up on standard cold reading techniques to add to the game. sometimes i just make shit up that refers to me DHV style or to turn their answers into sexual meanings. dont forget to run massive kino, remember at this point you should be in isolation anyway. at the end when you say, do you want to know what all this means? say, it doesnt mean anything, i just made it up. And literally get up and start to walk away. they will punch you in the arm, give you massive ioi's and kino you. go to the bathroom, get a drink at the bar, it just builds more anticipation and gets her to chase you. i've opened sets during this time before you explain it to her as well. you can even setup a day 2 and tell them you'll explain it then. its up to you, just do some form of takeway.

i also ask them to describe each item. if they miss something that already has a standard meaning, you can ask for it like, well how big is your cube? This also reveals more details about each item that you can comment on. It also extends the game and builds more anticipation for them to hear the meaning. it also gives the game much more of a natural flow. most of the time she will put most of the peices there without you having to ask, to reveal that you are really reading her mind.

I've also added a few items into the mix to add sexual cold reads to the game.

a body of water=her sex drive...ex:pond, small lake, med ocean, large

a boat=how she likes to be fucked...ex:sailboat, slow romantic, speed boat hard and fast, yacht, marathon sessions

who's driving the boat? if its her she likes to be in control, if its someone else she likes to be dominated in bed

field tested by myself about 100 times easy, and its still 90% accurate, even with the sexual stuff i added. The better you get at standard cold reading the better you will be at the cube and anything you say or make up will be right. the reason the cube works is because everything you say is positive and applies to most people. I've noticed that ever since i added the sexual element to the game my number of SNL's has increased dramatically. you understand them, you know their personality and how to fuck them properly. this game just makes the vag wet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i think the cube is a bit of nlp.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This works

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:35 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for this :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

wow looks great :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

One of my fav threads so far! Cube demo is awesome and the MM breakdown is solid. Thanks everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Wow.. This stuff is amazing! Can't wait to try it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:36 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is one of the best routines!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:24 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

i actually wondered if there are any personality test comparable?

I do the cube to get to know a girl better and find out some stuff about her and when you google personality test you only get these shitty online tests

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

The cube routine is sooo efficient! I can't believe it.
We were drunk and I caused the buyer's remorse on a girl hat I were meeting with for two weeks(she is very shy). She refused to meet me again and I almost convinced her that we met that day. Than I used the cube and totaly figured out everything about her that I didn't know yet. She couldn't believe her ears!!! She said to me before I left: "I am very afraid that I will regret some day if we don't meet again. So call me, when you want to meet me."

The cube can even cure Buyer's remorse!!!!!!