Massage routine (escalation)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I asked this girl: "Hey, how good are you at massasing?* Okay great! give me one (Don't wait for response)
So she started massasing your back, after like 10 minutes I started massasing her (took her bra off while she was laying on her belly, so I could massage her whole back and both sides)
massased her for like 10-15minutes, also doing the side of her breasts as well. Then massage over her jeans, and I told her. Take off your pants, and don't get any idea's.
So you help her taking off her pants, Massage her legs for a while and then go to the more sensitive and erogene zones. And then at one point you can just rub over her underwear and it'll be really easy to just turn her around, take off her underwear and escalate.
What I do at this point is just ask "shall I get a condom" and she will most likely say yes, otherwise say something like "I want to do it safe, I'll grab a condom"

Based on style's threesome routine and the condom part is from Adam Lyons.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

That's my go-to routine in bed but never saw someone write about it. And I thought I was unique :roll:

Just to let you know that while you guys were arguing about the glass of water...... I drank it!

Sincerely, the Opportunist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

heheh it wasn't that hard to figure out :) but cool to see other ppl use it as well!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:42 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I asked this girl: "Hey, how good are you at massasing?* Okay great! give me one (Don't wait for response)
So she started massasing your back, after like 10 minutes I started massasing her (took her bra off while she was laying on her belly, so I could massage her whole back and both sides)
massased her for like 10-15minutes, also doing the side of her breasts as well. Then massage over her jeans, and I told her. Take off your pants, and don't get any idea's.
So you help her taking off her pants, Massage her legs for a while and then go to the more sensitive and erogene zones. And then at one point you can just rub over her underwear and it'll be really easy to just turn her around, take off her underwear and escalate.
What I do at this point is just ask "shall I get a condom" and she will most likely say yes, otherwise say something like "I want to do it safe, I'll grab a condom"

Based on style's threesome routine and the condom part is from Adam Lyons.
anyone tried this in a club or library ;-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Bump.

You could do this in a library, but she obviously won't be naked.

My #1 MONEY line to pull sets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkHjnZgCP18 (0:25)

Stop being "perfect." It's time to evolve.

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A library would be tricky, but anything is possible :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I dont understand how you are struggling to escalate from here. If you get her naked she's DTF.
Dont say anything just get hard and go and get a condom man, keep them close to you so you dont have to walk too far looking like a tripod.