You'll have a great night just follow this trick

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is a routine from magic bullets routine manual

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey I just got back in the game after a few years in relationship.
Actually, I tried this last time I was in the game. It works brilliant!

I was out with another friend of mine, and we both know the game. we changed roles from set to set(who took the photo and who hugged girls).
At the end of the night we had every HB sets in the room smiling and waving at us, because they kind of 'followed our tour' in the bar.

You don't need to stay in every set to do the game after the photo is taken. Just small talk a litle and then move on to next set.

The nice thing about this are that you within 30 minutes or so, has opened the whole bar in a way that everyone finds funny - game on! :wink:

I read this thread and had actually forgot how great it works. will go field test it again this weekend!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:34 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Thats fucking perfect lol because my best friend's name is actually John and this shit happens all the time and I actually tell him and send pics how his fucking missing out.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:04 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I have field tested this routine multiple times when I visit friends at different colleges. I took the premise and tailored it to my situation for example.

me: "Excuse me, I had this friend who was going to visit but he bailed last minute said [enter school name here] girls are lame. Lets all get a picture of us just having a time going crazy, make him see what hes missing."
girls: "yea sure this sounds awesome." or whatever i have never had one girl say "no way"

Me surrounded by girls and the picture is taken. I show them the picture flirt a little like "ohh you look good in this picture" or if they make a face or whatever "oh that face is gorgeous."

I then send it to my friend and they usually get mad cause they aren't there and then I will either run game on that group or thank them, hang out and run game on other girls. Either way I have a lot of fun, get alot of good pictures and my friends kind of hate me for a couple hours. Everyone wins!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you for this information. I had actually forgotten how much fun gaming could be. I need some pointers for gaming as a military male on a ship. It is not as easy as you think it would be. A lot of preconceived notions all of the time.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:18 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

This is great