EVERYONE IS A NATURAL

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

Post subject: EVERYONE IS A NATURAL
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Guyz, I found a remarkable thing the other day...EVERY MAN IS, altrough sometimes deep inside, A NATURAL! I mean, I first thought about it when I was reading jugglers's stuff. It seemed like something I was personally doing whole time. I think that everybody is a natural, only he needs to find it in him. I am very talkative now, but I've been shy like a shit. But, when I moved to Croatia, I started going out and found huge conversational skills inside me. It is so easy, I use the Juggler's stuff only to improve. I mean, you can use MM, it gives you strategy and some really cool topics or routines, but once you use it all, what do you get? A lousy and poor person, who can't talk on their own (I must recommend Juggler here, he doesn't teach you what to say, but how to say it. MM is very good for start and before sex, but after the "happy night" you have to be yourself and MM won't tell you that. Then you have to use YOUR OWN skills and YOUR OWN talk and stories - and here most of the man burn down.
So, I recomend to use MM for opening, but then be yourself - your BESTself - be talkative, friendly and funny. Thing is, all of the mPUAs say that THEIR method is the best. Problem is, it is best for THEM, not for everybody.
Someone may prefer C&F, someone even hypnosis (the Jeffries thing). It gets you laid, doesn't get you girlfriend. Mystery, Style, David DeAngelo have their thing, and enough expirence to know what to do. They don't copy their thing, they just have it. And I think that everyone has his own thing, his method. You may be nerdy, balding and fat and still get laid, if you have your method. It is best for youself. Only you have to find it.
On the other hand, the e-books aren't bad - they give you confidence, destroy your shyness and offer tips (what to do, what not to so). They give you theory - but you have to find your style, or you will be copying somenoe else. AND YOU DON'T WANT THAT. BE UNIQUE. FIND THE NATURAL IN YOU - E-BOOKS SHOULD ONLY HELP YOU.

What do you say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I totally agree. That is what I wanted to get across awhile ago, everyone has natural skills somewhere. Most of us are just too afraid to bring them out for fear of rejection. I am glad someone has figured it out though. RESPECT!

Post subject: MM then Jr
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:14 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Paetar i totaly agree with the MM opening
and then the Jr and natural this is the exact
thing i do :P :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:13 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: invertespiralx
yea every1 is a natural but like in nature and animals, some are better than others.
there are different levels of skill.