New PUA, looking for advice on my routines

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Routines

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, so I have read The game, started employing a few different things into my everyday life. I am trying to come up with a great set of routines to work at the mall or some other public, non-party place. Anyways any advice would be great, so here goes...

Opener: (Non-threatening direct approach, hold 3 movies/cds/whatever, set a 7 minute alarm on my phone)"Hey I need a female opinion, Im trying to buy my sister something cool while im in the states(I fake live in Iceland if she asks) and was wondering if you could help, but my cousin is picking me up soon, blah blah"

Displaying value: Wow you are really intuitive, hey i bet you would be able to guess my name, but you have to be good at math (small neg). (Have you guys heard of the numbers game? u ask for a number 1-10 then add 6, divide by 3, times that by 4. thats not the exact thing but eventually u come out with 5 every time, have her add one letter, so it would be F, my name is Frank, not many more F names. so she finishes and guesses Fred or Frank) Wow we have a good connection, I knew it because...(C vs U shaped smiles). and after that...

my phone rings, from the alarm, o thats my cousin jen, I have to go is there anyway we could continue this conversation some other time you are really intersting. (hopeful number-close)

Any thoughts or ideas to help it out/make it better? I feel it might be to quick/not enough rapport after only 1 opener and 2 routines but it comes out to roughly 10 minutes of talking.

-Fetch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:38 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

sounds like you've gotta good general idea going on there but i really dont like the fact that ur faking living in iceland.. one main thing that the game should have taught u is that theres no need to lie. and besides how do u expect to keep her (if u pull this story off in a sarge) as an LTR later on? ur thinking a bit short-term here man.

also it sounds fairly regimented (in terms of the neg and the general consistency of the routines) and u should probably look into stacking some of your routines so that they flow more naturally..
[e.g. start with who lies more opener, while still on topic of lying move on to the liar game or u could do style's 5 lies game. or while on topic of numbers do the ESP 1-4 then 1-10 routine followed by a cold read on her favourite number and follow this up with a cold read on her favourite color]

lol and one more tiny thing i picked up on - "wow we have a really good connection.." - sounds a bit too enthusiastic [remember u are the prize]. i think u could also reverse this and make it sound something like: "see thats why it wouldnt work out between us, we obviously don't connect on a mental level." [if u lose and dont guess correctly turn it into a neg].

this is just my opinion on some things you could possibly improve on in this..

good luck with ur sarging. =]

*edit: typo.. -_-

www.attractwomen.com.au

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:06 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i agree with blakmagik. there is no need to lie other than maybe protecting them. pointless lies about your life is the thing we need to learn to get rid of. there's no need to be embarrassed about our lives. if we've never had a girlfriend, that's ok. you can find other ways to be preselected. maybe you just enjoy dating and having fun. you can win them with your opinions/thoughts, etc...

the way i think of it is that if the lie is going to hurt your game then you can either make it cocky/funny/sarcastic so they're not sure and maybe change the subject. only lies about how many girls you've been with, slept with, are dating, etc...

i guess it's a personal opinion though.

i'm glad you're setting yourself up with a gameplan, that makes things easier i must admit. after a while i just found things too dull/boring/fake. from my experience i wasn't even paying attention to what the other person was saying anymore. i hooked onto key words, and just waited for my next turn to DHV, be alpha/lead the conversation, throw negs, etc. after a while you stress out because you run out of "material"... and i didnt really feel good about myself for being a "fake" (in my point of view)

other times i would turn AFC and forget about the game and be lost in a great conversation. that also failed because i wasn't playing the "game" right. my story telling wasn't as interesting as it should be... i would stay on a topic for too long when i KNOW i should change the subject/move on/stack routines or DHV stories. i also didnt throw negs where negs were due. sometimes they're ASKING for negs and i would forget a good line/not think of one. etc...

try to be yourself is my recommendation. give yourself some confidence and try to feel COMFORTABLE around new people/new women... and try to find a balance of your game/yourself.

sorry for going "off topic". let me answer your question:
Quote:
Any thoughts or ideas to help it out/make it better?
so far everything seems good. it's done the way a so called "PUA" should do it. you DHV yourself, you have a nice little routine/game. you have a small neg which is flirtatous/drops their shield.

you're showing them you're different from every other guy in about 7 minutes which is the point of a good "opener" to a #close. since you're new though you probably haven't experienced this yet. but when you get #-closes sometimes it's hard to get a day2 because they forget about you, they get scared, etc... you need to set up day 2's in advance typically... that'll give you a higher success rate. maybe take 2-3 minutes to talk about a place that you really enjoy that you "must" take them to =).

for getting over approach anxiety, learning how friendly people/girls/women really are... it's a great start. also you'll find new sticking points... maybe with kino, AMOGs, shit tests. you need to be prepared... and this is a great start.

good luck. remember to JUST GO OUT THERE AND DO IT. stop reading/watching videos. nothing beats experience