Im becoming an AFC

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Im becoming an AFC
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey guys, hope this is in the right forum, anyway I'm been texting back and forth with a 18yo girl I met online for a month now.

We text eachother everyday, we follow a simple rule: one day she initiates contact, I do it the next day and so on. I make sure conversation is not boring and very fun (text game stuff). I also make sure that conversation lasts max 30minutes per day and that I'm a busy man, I'm 24 and going to uni, work, work out, go out with male friends and female friends. I also make her wait a lot until I initiate contact, sometimes I contact her at 9pm or 6pm, she ALWAYS reply instantly, (she initiates contact early or at least 2pm).

I always finish the conversation with the excuse that I have to work, work out, go out, study etc. Sometimes she gets a little jealous and tells me not to flirt with other girls while I'm out, etc.

She lives 500km far from where I live so after about a month we finally met, I went to her city and took her out.
It was a very funny date, I was very alpha and dominant during the date and we ended up kissing in my car, I didn't go further because she had to go to her house (her mom was calling like 3 times) but I know I should at least touch her pussy or legs or finger her (we were in a public parking anyway, people passing by etc)

This is the problem:
I'm developing feelings for this girl and I feeling very needy and desperate I can't even stop thinking about her.
Yesterday she didn't initiate contact until 11pm via SPAM even if she was online during the day (it was her turn) and needless to say I was very sad while waiting but I did not contacted her first I just waited.

Note: The day before she posted on fb a love song and wrote something like "take my hand I'm the love"(italian song) and I liked her post.

At 11pm she send me a "hey" text and started a little convo as always, she told me she went to lunch with her friends, buy new shoes and was studying. I just acted normal.

She broke up with her boyfriend about 2 months ago and sometimes she liked depressing stuff on fb.

Was she testing me making me wait for so long? Is she getting scared of me? How to avoid becoming an AFC and needy?

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Post subject: Re: Im becoming an AFC
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:32 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Why are you talking to a girl that lives 500 kilometers away?

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:56 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I see your point. I'm feeling like she's losing interest which I understand. So what do you recommend me to do?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:23 pm 

Talk to someone who doesn't live 500 km away?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Talk to someone who doesn't live 500 km away?
So I should move on and don't talk to her anymore?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:35 pm 

Unless you plan on travelling 500 kms every weekend to see her yes, that would be a good idea.

You're wasting time. A 'busy guy' doesn't invest his spare moments in someone he has no realistic possibility of being with.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Unless you plan on travelling 500 kms every weekend to see her yes, that would be a good idea.

You're wasting time. A 'busy guy' doesn't invest his spare moments in someone he has no realistic possibility of being with.
You're right. Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I love RC's brutal advice lol.

Its true though bro, life isn't a Disney movie, chances are your not gonna end up seeing this girl, and if you do, logistically it's just not going to work out as a relationship. Also she's 18 and your 24, those 6 years, at that age, make a massive difference.

Keep her sweet but definitely find someone a little closer to home.