LMR, Periods, and hopping on top

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:08 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

G'day guys (and girls,) so I've been having two very repetitive and very specific problems occurring lately. I have several times in the past few months had girls who I know are into me at my place on my bed, we are making out, and one of two things has happened. 1- we are both getting quite horny, and when I go to take the clothes off the girl says she is on her period. Of the two times this has happened, the first I kept making out etc, eventually got the pants off (no sign of period) and had great sex. The second time, I gave up. Has anybody had experience with this type of LMR; should you believe the girl when she says this?

The second problem (which is far more distressing) is this: Three times I have had a girl who likes me at home on my bed, we kiss for a bit (so far so good,) and then when I roll on top of the girl (perhaps after 15-20 seconds of side-by-side kissing,) and continue to kiss/grind from on top of her, she says "I don't think we should do this." In two of the cases the girl has actually gotten up and left the room. Should I persist when they say this? Both have been very attractive and confident Asian/Australians if this is relevant. I'm fairly sure it's something to do with me positioning myself on top. Is this somehow completely wrong, and if so is there a smoother way to transition to a more grinding position? Should I kiss longer first? Is this too dominant?

Background: I am quite attractive (6 foot and fairly muscular) and have been quite well acquainted with 2 of the 3 girls. One was an old friend, the second was on the 3rd date, and the 3rd was on her first Tinder date with me.
My bed is a small single bed (maybe constrictive)
I have on all occasions waited at least 10-15 minutes of talking/teasing in my room before physical escalation. Should I escalate before we are lying on the bed?

Any insight would be much appreciated fellas
Cheers, Elias

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:56 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Should I persist when they say this?
You should agree. Amplify even. "You're right we should definitely not". Then look her in the eye for 2-3 seconds while the tension builds up and go right back in with a +1 in intensity, as if you couldn't control yourself.

So yes, persist, but never verbally attempt to convince her that "Yes you should".
And if she clearly says stop, you stop.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:15 pm 
Read My Book

Funny you asked whether or not you should believe them when they say they're on their periods directly after stating a situation in which a girl wasn't on her period after saying she was.

LMR is apart of the game bro. I would advise against letting the girl walk out of the room after saying " we shouldn't do this" if you actually want to see them again. In the past I would just let them walk. Now you just call them back and have a conversation about how they feel. Its more so a test to see if you care about anything other than just getting the lay.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com