The Movie Date (repost)

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:29 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Dude you are so good at this you make it sound so easy i always over think the date especially the movie.. but after this noway thanks a lot, now i know what to do!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Awesome post, Chief!

What's plausible deniability, though?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:16 am 

Quote:
Awesome post, Chief!

What's plausible deniability, though?
Any reason to isolate her to somewhere like your home besides sex so that she won't feel like a slut for going with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Pickup is an art, and art is something you use to express what's inside of you, so fucking express yourself and don't hold back. So do I express that I am a pua? I am kidna confused about that sentence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:44 am 

Quote:
Pickup is an art, and art is something you use to express what's inside of you, so fucking express yourself and don't hold back. So do I express that I am a pua? I am kidna confused about that sentence.
You're confusing self-expression with full-disclosure.

Saying "I am a painter" isn't an expression of painting. Drawing lines on a canvas in an expression of painting. A painter basically paints a picture based on what he feels, and a PUA interacts with others based on what he feels. They are both sincere expressions of emotion designed to get other people to feel what they feel.

Saying "I am a musician" isn't an expression of music. Playing notes on an instrument is an expression of music. A musician basically writes/plays a song based on what he feels, and a PUA interacts with others based on what he feels. They are both sincere expressions of emotion designed to get other people to feel what they feel.

Saying "I am a PUA" isn't an expression of seduction. Transferring sexual state and escalating kino is an expression of seduction. You want her so you express that artistically. A PUA basically interacts with others based on what he feels.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

From where i come from, you will not find a seats where you can tuck away the armrests.
So what a freind of mien develloped is waiting for the girl to put her arm. Once it's there put yours as if you didn't notice hers was there and push hers of (gently but in a swift motion).
You then act like "oh shit" in a discreet manner, grab her arm and put it back in it's place and automaticly place your arm over her. This way it feels natural and you come of looking like your considert and confident.

Hope it helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:20 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

if its a weekend night you could say lets go back to my place to pregame and after taking a few shots or not, you may never be able leave ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks dude this is pure gold! I did a movie date once but i failed compleatly :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:53 am 
New to MPUA Forum

this is great stuff! but as far as I know, every movie date I've been on...when the movie ends and the credits roll, the lights turn on and everyone gets up and leaves. doesn't seem like the ideal time to make out. especially if the HB is uncomfortable with it, or instinctively gets up and leaves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:44 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

Wow such a long post, but surprisingly, I read it all! Awesome post, gives a lot of great ideas.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:46 am 
PUA Forum Leader

"exactly how you can make a movie date as awesome as Barrack Obama"

this is how you know it was written in 2008.

Its also a good analog for girls, the less they know about you while concurrently being attracted, the more they can fill in the blanks with their own fantasy of your awesomeness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

A movie date is still a terrible idea... not only is it expensive, but its about 2hrs that you could be getting to know each other better, that you are spending watching a goddamned film.

You want a good, cheap, date idea? How about a walk in the park, its a public place, it has people, it allows for a ton of conversation. Get some ice cream or a smoothie or w/e and just walk and talk. That's all it takes. You could also become tourists in your town, and get to know it a bit better, just explore the area, and talk. Have fun.

Once you've built enough trust and rapport, and you've made up your mind on whether you like her enough to sleep with her, invite her over for a movie. That the only movie date that's worthwhile, because after the movie, its a guaranteed make out sessions, she's expecting it, you're expecting it, bam! Plus, its fucking free. Chances are, you can probably pull a fuck on the second date if you do a movie at yours (or even better, HERS). You don't even need to come up with some bullshit as to why you need her to come over. In fact, the fact that she knows she's coming to yours and will probably have sex, gives her time to prep herself and she'll be less likely to not wanna do it.

tl;dr

Movie dates are a terrible idea no matter how you put it, there are much better date option out there. The only movie date that is valid is a (most likely pirated) movie over at you place (or hers).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Yah we all know movie dates aint the best of em lol but this article is real gold.. And that core confidence,about being at ease doesnt matter what ya surroundings are.. thats a level im striving for. All and all great article Chief.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Now off for a movie date in half an hour! Saw this thread before and thought I'd give it a read pre-game. hehe ;) Great tips.. thanks mate. Wish me luck!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:06 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Must say that I read this prior to my movie date tonight and liked all the advice in here except waiting till the credits roll to kiss her. I understand how she will be wondering and the sexual tension will rise but at the same time she may think you are a pussy if she is giving clear IOI's and you do not make a move throughout the two hour movie. Especially if you are in the very back row or something. Plus the lights come on and everyone leaves, very awkward timing.

I went on a movie date tonight and k-closed after 10-15 minutes into the movie. We made out and fooled around the whole time. It was so perfect because I knew I was easily going to fuck her when we got back to her place. Which I did(check the lay report)

I like the method you explain here but I still vote for making out during the movie. That way when the credits roll, you can dip out and have real sex. Just my 2 cents.