The Movie Date (repost)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Remember to never stop unless she says STOP! CAVEEEMANNN!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:35 am 

Quote:
Must say that I read this prior to my movie date tonight and liked all the advice in here except waiting till the credits roll to kiss her. I understand how she will be wondering and the sexual tension will rise but at the same time she may think you are a pussy if she is giving clear IOI's and you do not make a move throughout the two hour movie. Especially if you are in the very back row or something. Plus the lights come on and everyone leaves, very awkward timing.

I went on a movie date tonight and k-closed after 10-15 minutes into the movie. We made out and fooled around the whole time. It was so perfect because I knew I was easily going to fuck her when we got back to her place. Which I did(check the lay report)

I like the method you explain here but I still vote for making out during the movie. That way when the credits roll, you can dip out and have real sex. Just my 2 cents.
Oh, yeah, totally. Seduction is never a cut and dry linear method, and I agree that making out earlier than I suggested will make things a lot easier sometimes. Every situation calls for a different flavor like different ingredients in a meal for different moods of hunger. At the time I wrote this article, I think it was right after I pulled a movie date where I made out with the girl during the credits and it worked out pretty well in terms of building anticipation and whatnot, so I wrote this based on my own experience. I have to say, though, that I have been on movie dates where I kissed the girl very early on and was even fingering her while the movie was playing.

How you should pace your escalations will vary from situation to situation. Some PUAs will say that the sooner you escalate sexually the better, some PUAs will say that it's usually better to wait and build more tension, but in the end it all boils down to 1. your stylistic choice and 2. the situation itself and how it should be calibrated.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:43 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How you should pace your escalations will vary from situation to situation. Some PUAs will say that the sooner you escalate sexually the better, some PUAs will say that it's usually better to wait and build more tension, but in the end it all boils down to 1. your stylistic choice and 2. the situation itself and how it should be calibrated.
Very well written Chief. Absolutely situational and either way can be extremely effective.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

what is plausible deniability ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 7:48 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Great info and admirable links, i really appreciate your post keep up the good work. Awesome share indeed. I’ve been awaiting for this update.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I totally f'ed up my movie date. I had mad IOI's before the movie. We went to a mexican bar / restaurant had a few margarita's and I had great Kino escalation and probably could have made out in the parking lot but I decided to wait. We went to the movies and she kept coming real close and made eye contact during conversation at the theater. I think we were both buzzing real good when we got there. We got some popcorn and then watched the movie. We sat close and I smelled her neck and held her hand but I didnt make out with her. She moved some of the arm rests and put her feet up. She actually dozed off for about twenty minutes of the movie leaning against me and we both walked out very sleepy and the alcohol buzz wore off. She then dropped me off at my apt and said she was going home and asked for a hug.... **** sigh****

Thats the last movie date I am doing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 am 

Quote:
I totally f'ed up my movie date. I had mad IOI's before the movie. We went to a mexican bar / restaurant had a few margarita's and I had great Kino escalation and probably could have made out in the parking lot but I decided to wait. We went to the movies and she kept coming real close and made eye contact during conversation at the theater. I think we were both buzzing real good when we got there. We got some popcorn and then watched the movie. We sat close and I smelled her neck and held her hand but I didnt make out with her. She moved some of the arm rests and put her feet up. She actually dozed off for about twenty minutes of the movie leaning against me and we both walked out very sleepy and the alcohol buzz wore off. She then dropped me off at my apt and said she was going home and asked for a hug.... **** sigh****

You fuck something up, so you give up on it instead of doing better at it next time?

That's not the attitude we teach in pickup.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:

You fuck something up, so you give up on it instead of doing better at it next time?

That's not the attitude we teach in pickup.
Ouch... thats a pretty good kick in the nads that I needed. You make a good point. I shouldve wrote that the next time I do a movie date, I plan better and learn from my mistakes. I really needed that.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

that's absoltuley genius, thank you for the amazing post, i have a few questions:
1. How do you think i would go about asking the girl to come on the date with me?
2. this girl i really want at the moment, is an incredibly shy girl, how could i get around that on the date?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for the post, some good stuff here.

Im doing a movie date with this girl I went out for a walk with: we connected well and when we were going back to our town we saw an ad about a film festival and she said that she was going to look out for the festival guide and let me know about it.

I was thinking about this: what if I manage to get a white wine into the movies to drink with her during the film plays? this would give the movie experience thing a new view and would be probably something completely new to her. I think this could work because:

- The all thing of drinking wine inside the movies might give the whole experience a "new" touch (wine+movies is not a normal combination)

- Doing something that is not permitted might create a new connection level between us, like accomplices.

- Wine is romantic. Girls - dont matter what everyone can say - love romantic things, they are girls, duh...

- Cinema + drinking wine sounds to me like a scene from a romantic movie. Mario Luna (spanish PUA author) says that taking girls to new realities and movie scenes is good, touching her like that might be helpful and making her feel like shes inside a movie with me is positive.

I wait for your responses to this idea, I have a few days before all this thing going on.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

The point this post seems to miss is that if a woman is going on a movie date with you, she probably already wants your dick.

She wouldn't put herself in a dark, intimate place with you if she wasn't already *probably* planning to screw you. However, that doesn't mean it's a done deal. At this point, you're not seducing her or tricking her. You're not playing "the game'. You're just trying not to fuck it up. You're proving to her that she's made the right choice, and you know what you're doing. Women want men, not boys, so putting the arm rest up and leading her to the seats isn't something that you're doing that she will "comply" with. She wants you to do that. All you're doing is removing obstacles that otherwise would have made you look shy and inexperienced. The "Pick-Up Artist" community would look a lot more respectable if these dating tips (because that's what they really are) were presented as tips rather than tricks. I don't care if a guy reads tips on how to look and act more attractive to women, but the moment PUA's start talking about it like a used car salesman giving tips on how to deceive buyers into buying a fucked up car ... it goes from "you're trying to learn how to be sexier to women" to "you're trying learn how to manipulate women". Be honest, use the dating tips, and realize that unless you're really fugly and stinky, you can probably attract a woman who'd be happy to fuck your brains out without "tricking" them into "complying".

Women know within moments of meeting a guy whether or not we'd be willing to fuck him. From that point on, you just have to try not to screw up your image. Peacocks shake their feathers, and men make overt or subtle gestures that let women know they're not amateurs.

And on the horror movie note. I always pick cheesy horror movies for a first date because action, suspense and gore make me feel closer to the guy I'm watching it with. It's not scary, nor have I ever felt "vulnerable". I just prefer horror movies with very little plot or emotional investment for this situation. I know I can think about all the dirty things I'm going to do to a guy once we're alone, without feeling like I'm missing anything important in the movie... or rubbing his dick through his pants right at the moment the main character learns he's dying of brain cancer. That'll dry things up. Keep it light, and the girls will thank you for that.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

If there is one movie date you should go on, it's a movie date at YOUR PLACE or HER PLACE.
Why? I tell you why:

Pro's:
- You get to know how and where she lives/or she knows where you lives.
- In case of kissing, making out or even more, you can just pause the movie and do what you gotta do.
- It costs less/no money, it's easily downloaded from a torrent site.
- Way easier to kino, arm rests in some cinema's can't be removed (really annoying)
- You are private, public cinema's are well obviously public

Con's:
- Movies are already older, you might have seem them before
- Parents meeting on the 1st date, could be pro, can also be a con
- If your room is a mess and she sees it, she could immediatly be turned off by it.

There could be more pro's and cons to this, but generally speaking the pro's of a movie date at your place or hers is WAAAAAAYYY better. Easy escalation, low money cost and you might even get further than just making out. My advice: Go to her place first, it shows that you have confidence, even if her parents might be at there, or other familiar people. This way she will be less likely to flake on the first date!

Just my 2 cents.

Wallie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Excellent post! Great advice and tips about how to make the best situation and outcome. Plausible deniability is an amazing idea as well. Also the idea of hitting a few different places first let's your game shine, so by the time the movie happens its a very natural thing to get a bit more physical :) I understand more about what has gone both right and wrong for me in the past. Thanks!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Good post. It's good to mention Kezia noble also recommends the Movie date as well, even though it's cliche.

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 6:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the article. Will definitely try this out.