The Movie Date (repost)

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:48 pm 
Dedicated Member

3rd time movie date in a cinema: 3rd time it was an absolute disaster.
Really guys there are much better places to go with a girl, or read the movie date at her or your place that I posted. For me: NO MORE CINEMA MOVIE DATES...PERIOD!

Wallie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:59 am 
New to MPUA Forum

really good stuff here.. I had a date with a nice girl I know for a long time but it never worked between us.. I think she f-zoned me and I never couldn't make out of that zone.. Whatever..

A couple weeks ago we spent time together again.. First we stopped by at a Italian Restaurant.. We had a really good conversation going through the dinner with eye contact and everything.. After that (my car was standing next to the cinema) while we standing in front of the cinema and next to my car, she told me, how she would like to see the horror movie.. So we decided to go in.. I payed for the tickets and used this Line:

"The thing I hate about paying for girls is that sometimes it makes them feel like they owe me something. I'm going to pay for your ticket, but don't feel like you owe me anything."

Thank You ,,Chief" for this Line, it worked very well.. (:

I think she felt like she owed me something and she bought the popcorn for us.. There was only free seats with arm rests inside (these arm rests you can't tuck it away) but I didn't care about it cause I just wanted to share and enjoy my time with her.. During the previews for upcoming movies we had some good convo going.. We laughed, she hit me on my shoulder, I threw popcorn at her, etc.. Like 20 minutes after the movie began, I thought there must be a way to get closer to her even if there was an arm rest. Then I whispered to her:

,,If You fear the monsters under Your seat, just jump over here"

et Voilà, we both and only one seat. (It was also slightly uncomfortable haha) we kissed each other and were no longer interested to the movie. We ended up at my place that night and think I'm no longer at her F-zone..

I actually don't write so much but what I was trying to tell Y'all is.. Even if there is something like an arm rest between You and the girl, there is always a way to get around to be closer to her..

-Romeo10-

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:52 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

"Not gusta"

There is value to what kate6 said about going on a movie date, that chances are, she's already into you if she agrees. On the other hand, I would advise against movie dates until after you've already established something with her because

a) if you're just with her to get laid, the logistics suck and you're better off inviting her over to your/her place to begin with

b) if you're trying to get to know her or vice versa, you're killing time with the movie

Despite that, if you do happen to take her out on a movie date, the original post has some good tips to keep it interesting, rather than being zoned out in the movie. I'd suggest watching a movie (preferably comedy) that's a couple of weeks old because there will probably be less people there and you won't disturb as many people if you start goofing around during the movie.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Don't judge an ice cream by it's color
This made me chuckle. 8 years on from the original post. Great post :)