Got her number, what now?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'll try to keep this short.

I opened an hb8 in one of my classes at uni because i've seen her checking me out a few times. Anyway, she seemed very responsive and i didn't want to spend too much time gaming her knowing that i could get the number.

I got her number today, and I wanted to have her come out to hang with my group of friends sometime this weekend.

My question is, can i just call her tomorrow, or should i wait longer? If i call tomorrow, then there are two days where she could come out -- friday and saturday...nobody goes out on sundays. If i just call saturday, she might be busy or something and then things could be kind of awkward in class next week.

Can someone briefly rationalize this for me? I'm good at pick up when i first meet a girl, but all the follow up that goes with it is something i need to work on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

check out 'list of text messages' thread in the 'routines' section there's some great ideas in there for some cocky funny text messages. texting is great if you're still too nervous to call and if done correctly can almost always lead to a day2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:51 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just call her now. You got her number for a reason, she knows that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:01 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
check out 'list of text messages' thread in the 'routines' section there's some great ideas in there for some cocky funny text messages. texting is great if you're still too nervous to call and if done correctly can almost always lead to a day2.
I did that, thanks. It worked out well because i had more time to choose what i wanted to say, as opposed to doing it on the spot on the phone. Anyway, things are going great thus far, so thanks again for the help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:51 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would freeze her out for a day..... YOU ARE THE PRIZE!! That my 2 cents.

If you are gonna holler at her same night, then I would just text. Keep it short. Maybe 3-5 messages. Play the "Im busy game". Try something like,

You: So Im curious.... (curiousity is a GREAT opener in text game)

Her: what???

You: nevermind, I dont think you can handle me. But thanks for trying.... (disqualifying yourself, DHV)

Her: (she either going to put up a bitch shield or bite)

If bitch shield:
"That exactly why I said what I did. Maybe if you relaxed and let that potential shine..... (let her be curious!!!)

If she bites: So if I flip this coin, whats the chances of me getting head???

Last Text: Dont take that as an offer......... I was just seeing what type of girl you were. It takes alot more to get in my jeans;) Well, I have to go, but Ill text you later. (this will show you have a sense of humor, keep her curiousity going, and establish you as the prize)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

^ That's freakin' brilliant! Apparently this girl has a boyfriend as I found out through facebook, but she never mentioned it to me... I don't think i want to get in between a relationship, especially since i've already got two other potentials. I'll try to remain good friends with her, though.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I can see things from point of your view and things seems to be pretty healthy and working for sure anyway, like essay writing service working for me to do the essay and assignment for college work .