Where should I take this?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:39 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

OK, I met this girl, HB8-9 (my roommate said she looked like Gwyneth Paltrow) at a bar. I talked with her, flirted, and was able to make good conversation with her. I number closed. However she told me she had a boyfriend. I said that's OK, we can be friends. I got her number, so I am thinking maybe there is something I build off of. However there is a part of me that this is a lost cause.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Attractive women usually travel in numbers. If you really think you can not get anything from her relationship-wise, then keep her as a friend. She might eventually break up with her BF (maybe with some prodding from you?), or, just as well, act as a hub for you to meet her possibly hot friends!
I never give up on a perfectly good HB if she has a BF. She could just be the trampoline to get you into a higher social circle. Keep that in mind.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 5:49 am 
PUA Forum Leader

just text her and dont mention the boyfriend and ask her out for a drink. If she doesn't bring it up then go from there, if she does then forget it. Easy in, easy out.