I finally kissed her but....

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: K1ngB1lly+A
It's been a while since I've posted here. My last post was about if the girl I actually kissed "flaked" her date with me.

Long story short we went on 2 dates so far. Then 4 days ago, I finally kissed her.

This girl told me a lot of her secrets, this girl is even a virgin. On our second date, I ran mystery's kiss close and finally got an awesome kiss.

I thought it was a start of something new. But after that kiss, things weren't the same anymore.

In the last 4 days, I sent her 1 text message and never got a response back.

I'm just confused about this whole ordeal. Isn't the fact that we made out would make her want to be with me?

I would move on to a another girl but, I still feel I could save this relationship.

How many days should I wait before calling her?

Thanks,

-Virgil07

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

This girl told me a lot of her secrets, this girl is even a virgin. On our second date, I ran mystery's kiss close and finally got an awesome kiss.

I thought it was a start of something new. But after that kiss, things weren't the same anymore.

In the last 4 days, I sent her 1 text message and never got a response back.

I'm just confused about this whole ordeal. Isn't the fact that we made out would make her want to be with me?

I would move on to a another girl but, I still feel I could save this relationship.

How many days should I wait before calling her?

Thanks,

-Virgil07

Dude, there could be a bunch of reasons why she hasn't contacted you.
You first stated that she is the big V. Clearly, well depending on her age, this is all new to her or she is nervous about this whole situation. I have a feeling you would have to slow play this one.

I personally wouldn't invest to much time and wait around like a puppy dog. You sent her one message, now the ball is in her court. Start picking up other women in the mean time.

Maybe, wait a week from the last message and give a phone call, if she doesn't answer, leave a message, but don't go further then that.

If she messages you back, I would probably suggest slow playing it. Although I don't know too much about her yet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:

Dude, there could be a bunch of reasons why she hasn't contacted you.
You first stated that she is the big V. Clearly, well depending on her age, this is all new to her or she is nervous about this whole situation. I have a feeling you would have to slow play this one.

I personally wouldn't invest to much time and wait around like a puppy dog. You sent her one message, now the ball is in her court. Start picking up other women in the mean time.

Maybe, wait a week from the last message and give a phone call, if she doesn't answer, leave a message, but don't go further then that.

If she messages you back, I would probably suggest slow playing it. Although I don't know too much about her yet.

I second that - play it slow. I have met one similar girl who revealed that she needed time to get used to the thought of going as far as she did with me than with any previous guy.

what i did was to leave her alone while i meet others, about 2 weeks later she asked me out and we resumed from where we left off. :wink:

Then there was another girl who said the same things but responded differently. She got upset why i stopped contacting her. This one thot she did something wRong. haha.. At the end of the day, keeping a distance worked out well with this one too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:42 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

AOL: flaminsharingan
virgin? so. Just because she's a virgin doesnt mean she hasn't done anything. You can make out, oral etc. other than sex. I say 3things either happened: 1. she hated the kiss whether the delivery was off or whatever the case might be, 2. She found out you were running game, your a pua etc, 3. which is the worst case: classic case where she wanted a challenge. You gave her what she wanted and now she's bored. A ton of things could happen man. I say give her a call and leave a message then freeze out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do you know any of her friends? If you really want to get at her then just meet up with one or 2 of her friends. For jealousy but also it will give her an opening to 'bump into you' or contact you.