Wait baby! Don't leave yet! :(

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm curious what kind of moves you gents put on the damsels when you get them back to your shack. I managed to scare off two fine females recently, and I'd like to refine my technique.

The first was a Swede, visiting my Oriental city, and, after dinner, we proceeded to my pad to puff cannabis. Despite being all tatted up, she rarely got "stoned", and had a paranoia attack sitting on my bed. She asked to leave and, being a gentleman, I obliged.

The second was a native I met Monday and met up with yesterday. She was very friendly and we were extremely comfortable shopping with our hands all over each other. We had two large coffees, but I don't usually drink caffeine. Then we went to my house to watch cartoons. My heart was racing; I was super fidgety. Maybe she was too. We didn't even make it through 15 minutes of Princess Mononoke before she remembered a deadline for her departure. Barely managed to get a kiss before she left.

In both cases I clearly attribute messing with substances ( a poor habit, i don't recommend it... unless you're cool ) to my bad outcomes. They were actually both a little irrationally devastating, because everything else was so smooth up to that point. Maybe too smooth; maybe i'm moving too fast.

I'd like you fine men to share your experiences striking out when the deal was almost sealed. And I'd like some tips, for when you get a girl back to your place before you've kissed her, but you've escalated physically to the point where it SHOULD be easy. Do you go for it when you walk in the door? Do you put on some sexy music? Give me your secrets.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:19 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

2 girls are hardly the basis of establishing a pattern.

You should kiss her before you take her home however. You don't want there to be any misinterpretations over what your intentions are.

That being said as long as your intentions are known and you're a good host making her comfortable, there really isn't any "secret". Sexy music, all that bullshit? sure, if it's your style. But it's definitely not required. All The Weeknd in the world won't end in sex as long as she's looking for an escape plan 5 minutes after crossing your door step.

And btw, intentions are made known via actions, not words. Kissing her, for example, before hand is a nice way of achieving that.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:53 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What Oriental city or country are you living in? I live in Japan myself, but I lived in China a while. Asia sure has some fun cities.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Well I agree with the comment above that say you shall get a kiss before you go home.

I don't know about you but I hook up drunk , stoned , tired , even with a crippled leg I dont think it's a substance thing.

you might appears to not put them in trust enough, because if the suede has a panic attack and the other girls leave 15min with a deadline ( I call bullshits from her on that ) that she forgot but suddenly remenber you probably scare them off.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Cannabis as expected is named grass and even cookware. It will be relating to meds owners and even stoners. Though in cases where you can easily store which will stigma, you realize cannabis contains 5 days that cellulose significance Cheap Cannabis Seeds, allowing it to be an important doubtless decent shrub designed for ethanol formation.