Long Distant Texting

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Long Distant Texting
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Met a HB8 at a club a bit over a week ago and a bunch of questions have come up from this interaction.

Summary is, met at a club, got a date with her and her friend, got a hug that's it, she flies home the next day, been texting for a week, how do I managing texting comms with overseas girl when it's gonna be a while before we meet again?

Story

I actually took a date to the club, and two friends came as well, M&F.

It was obviously way easier to mix with other groups having 2 girls with us, and while I was focused on our group, inevitably we got pulled into a circle of drunk dancing hotties. One immediately threw her arms around me but it was obv she was super drunk but another one was quietly standing on the edge of the circle, eye-fucking the hell out of me.

I initiated dancing spin the bottle, which was heaps of fun, and pulled the HB8 in on our turn and we danced for a bit. When the game dissipated I chatted with her really briefly and we clicked. She's only in town for the weekend. I did my best to talk to everyone, and that's generally my style anyway but was conscious of my date and didn't want to be disrespectful.

We went to another room, then my date had to go home early, head back to the room and she's talking to another guy. I wait it out, he leaves, I go straight over, they are about to leave and I get her number.

Text her the day after next and she engages and after a bit of back and forth agrees to meet up with me but she's with her friend who she's staying with.

We have a lot of fun, I kino, her friend shit tests me lol and we end up holding hands and hugging but I wasn't able to isolate from the friend and go any further.

Questions:
So, now it's a week later, we have been texting everyday, but she's now overseas! How do I manage the texting so I keep the interest for when the time arises that we meet again without burning out? Do I scale back and just text once a week, I just have a feeling it will just die off.

Also, I got her friends number, also chatting and getting along have invited her out. What's the play here, open season or am I hand tied?

If that was you at the club, would you openly get another girls number in-front of a date? What are the lines you follow here?

Post subject: Re: Long Distant Texting
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:54 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Met a HB8 at a club a bit over a week ago and a bunch of questions have come up from this interaction.

Summary is, met at a club, got a date with her and her friend, got a hug that's it, she flies home the next day, been texting for a week, how do I managing texting comms with overseas girl when it's gonna be a while before we meet again?

Story

I actually took a date to the club, and two friends came as well, M&F.

It was obviously way easier to mix with other groups having 2 girls with us, and while I was focused on our group, inevitably we got pulled into a circle of drunk dancing hotties. One immediately threw her arms around me but it was obv she was super drunk but another one was quietly standing on the edge of the circle, eye-fucking the hell out of me.

I initiated dancing spin the bottle, which was heaps of fun, and pulled the HB8 in on our turn and we danced for a bit. When the game dissipated I chatted with her really briefly and we clicked. She's only in town for the weekend. I did my best to talk to everyone, and that's generally my style anyway but was conscious of my date and didn't want to be disrespectful.

We went to another room, then my date had to go home early, head back to the room and she's talking to another guy. I wait it out, he leaves, I go straight over, they are about to leave and I get her number.

Text her the day after next and she engages and after a bit of back and forth agrees to meet up with me but she's with her friend who she's staying with.

We have a lot of fun, I kino, her friend shit tests me lol and we end up holding hands and hugging but I wasn't able to isolate from the friend and go any further.

Questions:
So, now it's a week later, we have been texting everyday, but she's now overseas! How do I manage the texting so I keep the interest for when the time arises that we meet again without burning out? Do I scale back and just text once a week, I just have a feeling it will just die off.

Also, I got her friends number, also chatting and getting along have invited her out. What's the play here, open season or am I hand tied?

If that was you at the club, would you openly get another girls number in-front of a date? What are the lines you follow here?
Long distance doesn't work, but if you want this chic as a booty call, then drop her a text every other week and see how she is getting on. Don't text her everyday. Keep her as a contact in your phone who you have a catchup with from time to time and been cool about it. If you get on and it's just fun and chilled chat, she will let you know when she is visiting nexy, then you can enter the thought of meeting up and making a move as this point.

In the meantime, focus efforts on your life, approach and date other women. These birds you have met are just numbers in your phonebook at this stage.