Closed body language but we fucked after the date?!

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

I had this date last weekend where I met this girl at a bar. We sat next to each other and started talking. I positioned myself towards her, being fully relaxed and looking at her while talking. However, when she talked she didnt really look at me. She did it for 1sec and then looks away while continuing to talk. Also, her arms showed a closed stance.

I got kinda annoyed by it but didnt call her out. In fact, when we had some beers we talked more about dating, love etc. and it was fun. She even wanted another beer when I asked. However, the body stance and eye contact remained the same. After the bar we kissed and I subtly told her to go to her place. We fucked that night and she was into me.

All good, but it would be nice to see her again. We have been texting a little bit since then but didnt ask her on a 2nd date yet. Of course I will propose something, but does the body language and lack of eye contact have any meaning? Why did she do that? I was actually confused by it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:17 pm 
The Grand Puba

How did you meet this girl? I'm 99.99% positive that how you met her plays into this.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:20 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
How did you meet this girl? I'm 99.99% positive that how you met her plays into this.
Tinder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:42 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
Tinder
Lol. Figured as much.

This girl had likely made her decision to have sex with you before you walked into the bar and the "date" was nothing but a formality. It happens a lot with online. The girl feels like she has already gotten to know you through back and forth conversation and all she needed to do is make sure that you matched your pictures.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:28 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Tinder
Lol. Figured as much.

This girl had likely made her decision to have sex with you before you walked into the bar and the "date" was nothing but a formality. It happens a lot with online. The girl feels like she has already gotten to know you through back and forth conversation and all she needed to do is make sure that you matched your pictures.
I know, but what does this have to do with the closed body language and lack of eye contact? It doesnt really match with my experience with previous girls that ive fucked.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:56 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You fucked her, you like her, and want to see her again. What's the problem?

Some women take a little while to open up. Some women are very submisive and won't challenge a dominant male with long eye contact.

The more experience you get, the more you'll encounter these different types.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:16 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I know, but what does this have to do with the closed body language and lack of eye contact? It doesnt really match with my experience with previous girls that ive fucked.
The closed language was likely her not liking the environment.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:04 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Body language works in clusters. Individual actions like crossing her arms can mean a variety of different things.

Regardless, what Jack said.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Alright so I tried to setup a date by proposing that she comes to my house to watch some Netflix. However she couldnt make it because she partied hard last night and wanted to sleep.

I texted her like 'alright its cool sleep well'. However, I'm the one initiating this and I want to fuck her again. Should I propose a next date or just wait until she re-initiates (if she even does)?

I dont want to come off as needy so I only texted about setting up dates. By the way, I do have other dates and stuff going on but the sex with her was good so I want this again.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Alright so I tried to setup a date by proposing that she comes to my house to watch some Netflix. However she couldnt make it because she partied hard last night and wanted to sleep.

I texted her like 'alright its cool sleep well'. However, I'm the one initiating this and I want to fuck her again. Should I propose a next date or just wait until she re-initiates (if she even does)?

I dont want to come off as needy so I only texted about setting up dates. By the way, I do have other dates and stuff going on but the sex with her was good so I want this again.
Wait for her to get back to you to re-arrange, while in the meantime you game and date other women. She turned you down remember so it's down to her to set something up.