did she seduce me or did i seduce her or am I fucking it up

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:28 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

If it wasn't this woman I would of still helped in the same way... whatever man

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:32 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have more "normal" women that are hotter that want me to hang out with them... it's just that I seem to like this one

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:55 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
If it wasn't this woman I would of still helped in the same way... whatever man
Yeah you prob would have... Thats not a good thing. As I said calling the hospital because "that's the type of guy you are" is not something to think is normal or good. Those are clingy and needy actions and I'm sure you would've done the same for another chick. Those actions need to stop. Texting from another phone because she wasn't replying.. Thats stalkerish.
Its real advice... You're infatuated with a trainwreck and you have your own problems right now. If you were recovering from a drug problem I won't advise you to chase a woman with a drug problem too.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't do drugs... I agree with your point about two numbers... I was having issues with my carrier but I understand how that can appear

She is flawed; aren't we all?

She essentially through a tantrum last night via text... and I'm wondering wether it was a ploy to know what I thought of her and get attention ... women and men also communicate differently and perceive actions and conversations differently... her main issue is that I'm not open emotionally or about myself to her...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I don't do drugs... I agree with your point about two numbers... I was having issues with my carrier but I understand how that can appear

She is flawed; aren't we all?

She essentially through a tantrum last night via text... and I'm wondering wether it was a ploy to know what I thought of her and get attention ... women and men also communicate differently and perceive actions and conversations differently... her main issue is that I'm not open emotionally or about myself to her...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

There are times where I've helped guy friends of mine at 3-5am in the morning...

I'm just more concerned that this behavior is a ploy to get things from me... for example, she wants me to help her move tomorrow... the problem is I agreed... I'm being too nice with someone I'm not in a relationship with

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Shes bad news. She will drag you down to her level and suck all the energy you have out of you until you can give no more, then she will vanish, potentially leaving you with debt and mental issues.

You need to cut her off, sort yourself out and work on yourself, even if it means 12 to 18 months before approaching new women, as to land a successful woman, you need to be in a good place yourself and know what you want.

She will destroy you if you carry on.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

OP,

Why are you hung up on a 40 year old woman who basically lives with her parents and just had alcohol poisoning?

I call bullshit on you having "other, hotter women, and you just like this one best". Any man who had hotter, smarter options wouldn't be hung up on an alcoholic cougar.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm moving forward with my own issues personal, and professional goals... I have some insecurities even with what I've accomplished and that has to do with abuse from my past as a kid

She apologized for the other night. admitted that she was wrong... she sent me 5-6long messages about it because I didn't answer her call

I'm trying to get some space from her... she also vents to me her problems via text ((weird

I'm just concerned that this woman is the kind woman that goes from one relationship to the another, that she's deceptive and manipulative after she gets what she wants: emotionally, mentally and or physically... there are some warning signs that she might be like this

We have a genuine connection: similar tastes and preferences toward many things... she's stated it many times and I see it as well...I do have other options that are hotter... And maybe I need to go on other dates and get some space from this woman...I unfortunately am emotionally rapped up in this woman and I'm concerned that my focus, support and affection are misplaced on the wrong person..I also consider it too early in are relationship to be coming at me in the way that she has. And this woman is acting like we are in a relationship... she asks to see me two-three times a week... When she suggests activities she doesn't always follow up... this could be a resulf of her ADHD or that she changes her mind a lot)))
I'm trying to catch myself here before I make a mistake

I should note there's been some misunderstanding and miscommunication between us via text.... or perhaps her perception of things are bit crazy

Out of order
Her Text:
Okay, moving forward. let's be a little more direct with one another rather than everything being a game or innuendo....

It's really her that plays games

Her text:
I tell you everything thATs going on. you start to say something and then decide not to talk and your too private to reciprocate any meaningful conversation

This is not correct I just don't tell her everything about myself because I like to get know people slowly... And i don't divulge every detail about myself to everyone

Her text:
I am not fucking my way through my 20's to do the proverbial settle down by 30 and turn into kate spade ad which is frankly the impression of where you are in life or you think you're supposed to be... I'm me that's it... I'm not opening up to anyone

Any way, that's the impression I got from you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:51 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I didn't mean relationship I meant it's too early in dating or whatever we are for her to be coming at me the way she does

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:10 am 

OP, what do you want to hear? You're here ranting on this chick, you say she's a mess, you say you have personal shit...she's not meeting you, you dont trust her motives or her, you say she's playing games yet somehow you expect someone to urge you on in this because you two have some common interests? You're making multiple threads to all ask about the same chick who hasnt done shit for you, youve met 3x and who sounds crazy. Im sorry man, something's fucked up in you, and thats clear from these erratic ramblings about the situation and your need to even take this chick seriously. Let's be real, you're highly insecure, needy and desperate for a chick; most of your threads on this forum you're asking basic shit, so be honest with yourself on whether this isnt just desperation going on. Stop rambling about this chick, WE GET IT...SHE'S A MESS...What are you going to do about it? Distance yourself so she comes BEGGING you to see you? Distance yourself so she becomes your gf or takes you seriously? You're on here asking how to get a trainwreck who you dont even trust, and who sounds like a terrible experience, all because wow...you have this "connection" and her tastes are similar....wow. All the messy stuff aside, she isnt meeting you...drop it. Even if this were a 28 yr old brain surgeon with 5 businesses and her shit in order, fuck that you have this "connection"...she's not meeting you so next. Do you not get how crazy it sounds to hear you entertain how to get a date with a fucked up chick and what you could do to attract her?!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
...she's not meeting you

This is the only thing that matters.

Corey Wayne has a great saying: "women vote with their feet". And the glorious one-two combo is giving them orgasms, and being a challenge. This makes them demand meet-ups, to the point they'll whine until they get what they want.

There is no way the OP, God help him, is laying off the texting and calls with her. If he would. maybe he'd have a chance.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

point taken....

We do have future meetups arranged...

I'm just thinking whether i will cancel. The rational decision is i should.

Do you guys straight up ignore chicks or just "give less than you get"?

She did give me a Zegna sweater as a gift. And as well, treated me for dinner. but gifts don't always mean a lot, if money isn't a object for a person.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:10 pm 

Quote:
point taken....

We do have future meetups arranged...

I'm just thinking whether i will cancel. The rational decision is i should.

Do you guys straight up ignore chicks or just "give less than you get"?

She did give me a Zegna sweater as a gift. And as well, treated me for dinner. but gifts don't always mean a lot, if money isn't a object for a person.
OP, do you see how erratic you are? First you say she breaks the dates, then you say we have future meetups arranged. You say she could be using you for dinners, but she now she bought you a sweater and paid for dinner. Either you're lying, or crazy. One of those. Because this whole story from your point of view is erratic and crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:09 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

the situation has changed a little bit since I first posted.

However, I've decided what I'm going to do....