Making out with a girl before bringing them home?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:03 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Guys I've been having this debate with my friends for a few months and I would like to come to a conclusion with it. Do you guys think that you should make out with a girl before taking her home? RSD instructor Max has said that he prefers to not make out with girls before taking them home because it leaves them wanting more. I've also noticed that when I make out with girls in a club that they usually leave right after (and not because I'm a bad kisser or anything). What is your guys take on this? Would love to know, thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:21 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Guys I've been having this debate with my friends for a few months and I would like to come to a conclusion with it. Do you guys think that you should make out with a girl before taking her home? RSD instructor Max has said that he prefers to not make out with girls before taking them home because it leaves them wanting more. I've also noticed that when I make out with girls in a club that they usually leave right after (and not because I'm a bad kisser or anything). What is your guys take on this? Would love to know, thanks.
He said he prefers, he didn't say it's better.

In order for sex to happen she needs to be horny and want it. So if you can get her there and build sexual tension another way, it can work. But it's not because she's "left wanting more". In reality she's had nothing yet, so what's the "more" she would crave after?

Kissing is a gateway to sex. A trailer. It gets people horny and excited for the movie. If a girl is willing to follow you home without kissing her, she'd have followed you home if you had kissed her. However if she isn't willing to follow without having seen the trailer, she just might after.

As far as girls leaving after, well, it's a club and that's the nature of night game. Some people are just out with friends and want to fuck around. That doesn't mean they're ready to call it a night right as they've met you (even having kissed) and it definitely doesn't mean they're ready to do it without even that.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.