Need some feedback on this girl I've been texting.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:34 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So i got this girls # last year at a festival on a Saturday night, we ended up making out and making drunk plans to go out on friday... long story short she bailed and time just went on.

I got to this festival (again) and see her there again. We talk later into the evening and seems to be going decently well. She tells me I "freaked her out" last year. I'm assuming because I possibly pushed for the date too quickly.
Anyways she gives me her # again and says she'd be down for drinks (again), and we make plans to go out for friday (again)

So week goes on, were texting every 2 days, just small talk, no mention of going out on Friday ( by me or her). In my head it sucks because I feel like I'm being reserve the way I text her. I feel like I'm playing not too lose instead of playing to win, almost coming off boring. So its 7 days later after i get her # on Saturday... we start talking and this our convo.

Me-Hey how was your friday

Her-It was great. I came home from work ate dinner and went to bed early. Did you end up going to buy stuff for your condo?

Me-Nice sounds relaxing. No I actually ending up putting some finishing touches on the 50 shades of grey bathroom lol. (I made a reference to it last Saturday that she was into so figured make a joke out of it)

Me-Have you been to the Curtis hotel yet?

Her-lol

Her- No I havn't !! I was just talking to Brittany about it the other Day.

Her- Have you been?

Me- Yeah i went there last night after dinner, it was amazing.

Me- Any exciting weekend plans?

Her-Im not sure. Im currently making zucchini brad.

Me-Lol sounds like you're living it up

Me- Have you ever played 21 questions?

The last text im face palming myself..... My mindset was to maybe get her to open a little more via texting. Try to get her more comfortable with me and get to know eachother better so I can attempt to make drink plans with her again. This current convo responses were within 15-20 minutes and now its been almost an hour since the 21 questions text. Should i just pull the plug on this one and say I'm a bigger fluke then the buffalo bills in the superbowl?

Thanks fellas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You did the right thing getting to the topic of the weekend, then you changed the topic randomly.

You need to follow up with cool, how about we grab a beer at ### at ###.

I wouldn't leave it hanging, I would try to make a joke of it, then get back on point.

I'm focusing on my texting game SPAM and do this a lot and I think it's my adhd lol

I don't even notice it until I look back through my thread and I'm like wtf

Check out my last post which is still live SPAM, let me know what you think there.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:11 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

OP, you need to get your texting straight. And I'm not just talking about the 21 questions.
Read the guide in my sig for that.

You talked yourself out of a potential date.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

There's no point texting to just make small talk even more so with someone you haven't been out with and F closed. Text to build rapport so you can ask her out or text to ask her out. You can't fuck her via message but you can damn well fuck it up via message.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:50 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

the way i see it,you"re over invested
your texts are boring
wasting too much time on lukewarm girl
she is obviously not "hell yes" about a date
you"re not initiating anything
ask her out,if she says yes,good,if not,move on,but that"s just me