Help closing a girl with a BF

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys I have a small issue here and really need advice on how to proceed.

Long story short a girl I use to like (she was my oneitus who caused me to focus on game) about a year ago who i chased for too long and 'wasnt ready for a relationship', randomly messaged me. She wanted to meet up because she was 'thinking about me' recently and wanted closure... Blah Blah Blah... and really regrets letting me go and always will. Turns out she has a boyfriend and she is 'playing it safe' (her words) with him because she's in control of the relationship, she tried ending things with him and he cried and puked :lol: and she felt bad.

I met up with her Saturday and we talked and ended up kissing BUT SHE WAS ON HER PERIOD so no sex. She then felt guilty and said she didnt want to choose between me and her bf (i dont want a relationship at all) but even if her feelings for me are deeper she feels safe with her relationship and would pick him.. (which emotionally with idgaf about but pride is kinda hit considering she calls him needy, clingy and a bitch)

Now i like keeping my options open and told her "we can just be us, have fun and enjoy each others company while i date other girls and you date your boyfriend" and i'm seeing her tomorrow.

My question is should how should i proceed? Should I just ignore she has a bf and try and fuck her again considering she has already technically cheated and is willing to meet up again?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:12 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Up to you.

From what you said it seems like she has 'feelings for you' and if you two kissed then there is some physical attraction. Meet up as planned and just have fun and SHOW her that your the better option.

Meanwhile go for it too, if she is meeting up with you it's for a reason... she probably wants it to "just happen" so she doesn't feel guilty so she's putting herself in a situation for you to make it happen!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:25 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Don't do it, at least not like that. It sets a precedent that you are hard up for sex and are a cheater/co-conspirator. Since I'm a big fan of making women face rejection whenever they are noncompliant, I recommend telling her you thought about it a lot and you shouldn't have done what you did with her last time. Tell her it's because of her bf and also you want to see other girls so it's best she just stay committed to him. Kiss her on the cheek real cold and platonic-like and tell her you can still be her friend. Tell her you think it's best for her.

I honestly doubt she'll even let you walk away without trying to fuck you on the spot. But if she does, give it a week or so and her bf will be gone and she'll come begging you for affection and attention.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:19 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
My question is should how should i proceed? Should I just ignore she has a bf and try and fuck her
Yes. He boyfriend is irrelevant to you. And apparently to her as well.
Quote:
Don't do it, at least not like that. It sets a precedent that you are hard up for sex and are a cheater/co-conspirator. Since I'm a big fan of making women face rejection whenever they are noncompliant, I recommend telling her you thought about it a lot and you shouldn't have done what you did with her last time. Tell her it's because of her bf and also you want to see other girls so it's best she just stay committed to him. Kiss her on the cheek real cold and platonic-like and tell her you can still be her friend. Tell her you think it's best for her.
You have a sure thing and want to turn it into a gamble? Why?
Also if anyone is setting a precedent here, it's her, not him. And aside from that, she's obviously not happy in her current relationship anymore. And when that happens people start branching out. Everybody knows that.
There's no reason to complicate things here.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:13 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thank guys I ended up inviting over to mine to make pancakes and she came over.

She gave me abit of LMR when I was trying to kiss her on the coach so I started kissing her around the neck and cheek and tried again (she was smiling and laughing) until she was compliant and ended up sealing the deal.

Quote:
Quote:
My question is should how should i proceed? Should I just ignore she has a bf and try and fuck her
As soon as we finished she said she was disappointed that she cheated and after I dropped her home she sent me a text saying she doesn't think we should see each other again and she realised that she actually likes her bf now :lol: :lol: :lol:

I plainly told her she was overthinking but its her choice, She doesn't want to see me I will hang out with others who do, she doesn't want to talk to me I will delete her number and respect her wishes.

She replied she was sorry she was overthinking and does enjoy seeing me and talking to me so we should still hang out whenever.

Logically I'm going to judge her actions and not her words and just try and get as much pussy out of her as she lets me.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:55 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

She gave me abit of LMR when I was trying to kiss her on the coach so I started kissing her around the neck and cheek and tried again (she was smiling and laughing) until she was compliant and ended up sealing the deal.

Quote:
Quote:
As soon as we finished she said she was disappointed that she cheated and after I dropped her home she sent me a text saying she doesn't think we should see each other again and she realised that she actually likes her bf now :lol: :lol: :lol:

I plainly told her she was overthinking but its her choice, She doesn't want to see me I will hang out with others who do, she doesn't want to talk to me I will delete her number and respect her wishes.

She replied she was sorry she was overthinking and does enjoy seeing me and talking to me so we should still hang out whenever.

Logically I'm going to judge her actions and not her words and just try and get as much pussy out of her as she lets me.
Great job. Keep her on her back so much this summer the bottoms of her feet get sunburned.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:58 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Good job on the perseverance and yeah the 'guilt' is too be expected. Unfortunately it's gonna be harder for you now because she is likely to avoid coming back to yours as a meet up UNLESS SHE'S STUPID OR WANTS DICK

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:41 pm 

Quote:
Congrats. You fucked her straight into her bf's arms. Lol.

Just kidding. You did well. Buyers' remorse is to be expected. She'll get over it.
Quote:

Who do you think is going to be the first person she contacts when she has something even remotely resembling a fallout with the boyfriend?

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:07 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

You got the lay, was it worth it?

I'd still rather play some head games with her since you knew sex would be easy to get. Because she was always going to pull that buyers remorse shit with you and talk about the boyfriend. You need to make her work for the sex and see her bf as an obstacle to it that needs to be removed from the equation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:17 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:

I'd still rather play some head games with her since you knew sex would be easy to get. Because she was always going to pull that buyers remorse shit with you and talk about the boyfriend. You need to make her work for the sex and see her bf as an obstacle to it that needs to be removed from the equation.
You make things harder than they need to be.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:37 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:

But why!?

OP got the law so clearly the bf wasn't an obstacle, he might be for the future lay attempts, but not in this situation.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

i did something similar last month and almost got into a fight with her boyfriend,lol

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:13 am 

Quote:

Games invite games. And you'll see an unnecessary amount of guys posting about how they "took it slow" because sex was a sure thing. Was, as in never happened afterwards.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:33 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

will it really be harder to get another lay out of her?
I always assumed the first time making her cheat would be hard and then since it happened once it would be easier to happen again.

And another question what are the views on offering emotional support? Obviously I Know I should not offer 'BF comfort' but considering she says she has feelings for me etc could I not use that to my advantage for future lay attempts?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:06 am 

Quote:
will it really be harder to get another lay out of her?
Not necessarily. It depends on multiple factors, but also you.
Quote:
I always assumed the first time making her cheat would be hard and then since it happened once it would be easier to happen again.
You didn't make her cheat. You can't make people cheat. She chose to.

Quote:
And another question what are the views on offering emotional support? Obviously I Know I should not offer 'BF comfort' but considering she says she has feelings for me etc could I not use that to my advantage for future lay attempts?
Look, it's simple. People cheat or start branching out when they're unhappy in their relationship, for the most part. They're looking for an escape or for better experiences. That's all you need offer.
You only need to be the cool guy, that doesn't bring stress to her life. Once you go down the road of emotional comfort she's bringing her problems into your "relationship". That also transfers over and creates drama to an otherwise clean slate. It will become draining and she won't associate you with the escape she's looking for, but with another burden. Her life will not get simpler with you, but more complicated. Nobody wants that.

Whether or not you'll lay her again is for you to find out. But understand that the more you try to take on the boyfriend role, the more you'll push her away. You didn't get with her by being an emotional tampon, you did it by being the exciting new perspective.

How to keep a girl.