After 2 dates

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: After 2 dates
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:19 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I have meet a nice girl. We had two dates and she seemed really in to me, but as usual I din't have a good opertunety to kiss her, or rather that I chickend out.

Before we texted a lot but it feels like after the second date that she is loosing intrest. I think if we gonna meet again, for her it's gonna be as freinds, just a feeling I got.

How do I do to not waste this chans with her?

Post subject: Re: After 2 dates
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:37 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Learn for the next girls. This is probably one of if not the most common theme guys post in here. The girls get bored and sometimes offended if you don't show them that you're interested in being more than good pals.

If you haven't done any kino, start there if you see her again. You've dug yourself a hole but it's not hopeless.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm meeting her tomorrow again. For a golf round, I hope that it's for more than friends.

So some kino at the golf course, some other tips? It can be a difficult environment to do a first kiss, but that's the chicken talking.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
So I have meet a nice girl. We had two dates and she seemed really in to me, but as usual I din't have a good opertunety to kiss her, or rather that I chickend out.

Before we texted a lot but it feels like after the second date that she is loosing intrest. I think if we gonna meet again, for her it's gonna be as freinds, just a feeling I got.

Act like you have a dick. When you don't escalate with socially valuable women (IE, fit women, which is a rare thing in the U.S. now), they will think you are bad with women. It's not so much an insult to that girl, but a big red flag for her that you don't do well with women in general, or in bed.

Women want passion, honesty, confidence, and orgasms.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:26 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You have to spike her emotions and get physical with her. If you don't, it's a wasted opportunity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:51 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
You already have if you asked me. But if she's willing to do one more try you better pull something off and it better not be an awkward attempt at the end of the date.
Quote:
So some kino at the golf course, some other tips? It can be a difficult environment to do a first kiss, but that's the chicken talking.
Yes, it is. Look, she already has a pussy. Doubt she needs another.

Flirt with her. Tease her on bad swings. Tease her on good swings. Touch her when you talk. You're not gonna get a crash course or a step by step guide because you already know what to do. Your problem is actually having the courage to do it.
If you don't put yourself out there you're not going to get any results. It's your choice.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:54 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I'm meeting her tomorrow again. For a golf round, I hope that it's for more than friends.
Let us know how it goes.