First encounter with a HB9

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I met a HB9 last night at a Latin dance club, and she was very down to earth and into me. She actually casually approached me first, we were close by and she said I was a good dancer (which I am no joke) and when my friend left we spent a good hour or so chatting at the bar and got on really well and she was genuine. There was definitely chemistry and good banter. I was super chilled (I'm normally at 11 and super friendly outgoing and would not have been able to contain my excitement, def the hottest chick I've ever talked to, but I trained super hard that day). I felt very alpha and present through the whole encounter.

There was a moment that felt like the kiss time, but it's a club I go to a lot, should I be closing here regardless or perhaps move to a quieter area?

She had to go cause she had a thing on early the next day (sounded legit) so she gave me her number and suggested a few ideas of what to do when we catch up next which to me seemed v positive. I texted her straight away (normally don't do this but I thought fuck it, after being as cool as I was it wouldn't have seemed needy) good luck tomorrow nice meeting you emoji kiss, and she replies wasn't expecting that, great to meet u thx g'nite and emoji kisses. God this sounds funny lol. My point is the texting seemed fine.

Today I message her in the afternoon, how did the thing go, just finished my filming very happy with how it went... and now. 3 hours later I'm feeling ghosted.

This short time wouldn't normally bother me, but I have been getting ghosted a bit after really awesome chemistry with women. I get that a % will flake, and when it's been short random encounters it doesn't phase me, but I don't get it when they don't come back for more when it's been great. I read an article about spending less time with them but I don't buy it since she will get scooped up. My goal isn't to collect numbers obv and it's a big time waster if I am not kiss closing and getting ghosted.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:55 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It'll happen but try not to let 3 hours get to you. I'll often send out a batch of texts and then literally not check my texts for 24 hours and go live life. Hope she follows up with you because it sounds like you had a great interaction w/ her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:54 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks man.

Yeah I was in a bit of a tiz after an awesome week and a half my energy was super high and I had a few flakes in a row so I let it get to me a bit.

After I posted and had a chat with a mate and he said the same thing you said, so I take that on board and will just message and forget. Got back in the zone and had a great night, opened 3 groups and didn't let it stop me having a fun night. Then I checked my phone and she replied! I was more relieved than anything else, I guess cause I thought I was doing something wrong. We've back and forth a bit and look forward to seeing her again ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 8:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So we texted a bit on Saturday night, she was busy on Sunday and said to let her know for the next catch-up. I message to follow up last night with a general hey how's it going msg and she's been silent.

I'm guessing she was probably just being nice and it's a flake, but I'm curious how do you guys manage text follow ups when a text hasn't been answered. It feels really shiz to get ghosted but I know I need to get used to it and balance ego with results.

As a standard approach:
Do you even bother messaging again?
At what point do you message again?
Do you get cute with the message or just keep it simple?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
There was a moment that felt like the kiss time, but it's a club I go to a lot, should I be closing here regardless or perhaps move to a quieter area?
I don't see what going to that club a lot has to do with anything. Aside from that, it's a kiss, what's the point of a quieter area? You should've gone for it.

Anyway, you did well otherwise, it seems. Here's a couple of things you need to understand though. Getting numbers in clubs is generally a waste of time. If something happens, it needs to happen that night.
This is not necessarily applicable in this case however, because you spent a lot of time together and built a connection. But that's not how it typically goes. So keep that in mind for future reference.

Secondly, your texting sucks. Read the guide in my signature if you want details as to why that is, I'm sure you'll understand why afterwards.
But to answer your last question, getting cute and keeping it simple are not mutually exclusive. You can do both. Your issue here wasn't a matter of simple texting, but of boring texting.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:44 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks man, I definitely agree that numbers are a waste of time and go for the close. My stance now is to only give my number if they ask for it and are invested.

Also agree I should have moved in. The moment was there, I think I tried to over compensate and be cool cause of how bloody hot she was lol. Next time I'm in.

That messaging thread is hectic, thx man. I've read the first part and will look again at the rest and let it digest. Text is definitely a hole for me where I lose a lot after doing well on the first encounter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Just finishing off this thread.

I ended up getting a lunch date with her a week or so later, after a lot of non-responsive over text and I just waited it out. On the date we just didn't click at all. She was in work mode, turned into a bit of an interview for bf type date and we were just on different pages in terms of humour and just stuff in general and she was also quite whiny which was a major turn off.

Still I figured I'd text her but she flaked. Bumped into her twice within the next week and I'm pretty sure she felt more awkward than me.

Overall still a good experience with the pretty girl that is used to a lot of attention and next time no lunch date!