Urgent help guys

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Urgent help guys
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I recently got in the game abd I've been doing better than I thought. So there is this really hot girl (a 7)..at my university and we've known each other for about 4 months. She has a boyfriend so I never paid any attention to her I even use her for social proof to get other girls. We do talk a lot and have interesting conversations actually. Then 2 weeks ago she says she wants to tell me something but doesn't but I figure it's to tell me she has feelings for me because her friend let it slip. Then last week we actually talk and it leads to her telling me that she really likes me but she doesn't want to pursue anything. We are walking then she kisses me for about 30seconds deep kiss. Then she sends me a text saying how she likes me so much and can't stop thinking about me. She says she doesn't want to cheat but she goes and does the exact opposite with me. She sends me text now and then but I've been stagnant lately. I'm really confused as to what I can do to get her because she is really hot and I have no idea what's making her keep retracting. I thought I should make her jealous or is it just too much and I should move on. Any advice is most welcome please

Post subject: Re: Urgent help guys
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:00 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'm really confused as to what I can do to get her
Dude!...........

You don't need any VooDoo mind tricks, magic spells, or Rohypnol to get a girl that by all clear indications, already want to fuck you, to fuck you.

Do not mention the boyfriend ever again. Invite her to your dorm room to watch movies and binge drink tequila.

If she agrees, she's already made her mind up. All you have to do is lead her to it.

It's already Friday Bro! Get that shit locked down.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:02 pm 
The Grand Puba

Why would you want to play a jealousy game when you have her? She kissed you. She's interested. Keep it light and fun and get her to spend alone time with you so more things can happen.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:00 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Classic scenario. Girl is with one guy and wants another, and knows she can have either. It's not a challenge to get the guys, but more of an inner conflict within her and how she feels about cheating or breaking hearts. Meanwhile, you and this other chump are just standing around with your dicks in your hand hoping she let's you get it in. She has all the power and you have none, in that scenario.

So you have take the power back and let her know she can't just have you with no questions asked. You have to make it complicated for her.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:16 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Classic scenario. Girl is with one guy and wants another, and knows she can have either. It's not a challenge to get the guys, but more of an inner conflict within her and how she feels about cheating or breaking hearts. Meanwhile, you and this other chump are just standing around with your dicks in your hand hoping she let's you get it in. She has all the power and you have none, in that scenario.

So you have take the power back and let her know she can't just have you with no questions asked. You have to make it complicated for her.
Do you just say things off of what you believe or do you really have experience with women and these types of situations? The OP has more power than she does. She has a boyfriend and wants the OP. As long as the OP doesn't lose his shit trying to push the boyfriend out of the way or start playing stupid games she has no real control of the situation because she is being guided by her emotions and desire for the OP. The way he acts right now shouldn't change with the exception of returning the attraction that she feels for him and then the boyfriend becomes an obstacle for her to try get around because she's trying to get to the guy she's fantasizing about.

Don't make anything complicated. Don't try to take power back. Don't let her know anything. She's getting him by being the guy that he's already presented himself as. Too many of you guys get on here telling guys to do ill advised things that will more likely drive a woman away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:29 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Quote:

Do you just say things off of what you believe or do you really have experience with women and these types of situations? The OP has more power than she does. She has a boyfriend and wants the OP. As long as the OP doesn't lose his shit trying to push the boyfriend out of the way or start playing stupid games she has no real control of the situation because she is being guided by her emotions and desire for the OP. The way he acts right now shouldn't change with the exception of returning the attraction that she feels for him and then the boyfriend becomes an obstacle for her to try get around because she's trying to get to the guy she's fantasizing about.

Don't make anything complicated. Don't try to take power back. Don't let her know anything. She's getting him by being the guy that he's already presented himself as. Too many of you guys get on here telling guys to do ill advised things that will more likely drive a woman away.
This x1000.

OP, she wants you already. The only classic scenario here is the one in which the guy has to do one thing, and one thing only, and that is to not talk himself out of a sure thing.

As far as you're concerned, the boyfriend doesn't exist. Do not ever bring him up ever again. As far as the rest is concerned, listen to Jack and Heywood.

In summary, all you have to do is put yourselves in a scenario where more things can happen.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks so much guys I really appreciate the help. I will take all into consideration.