Kiss Closed at Club; What to Text Her

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:33 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Met this chick at a local club (I'm not a club goer; 1st time in a thousand years) We talked a bit, danced and made out passionately for a while. Touched her pretty much everywhere.Tried to take her home, she couldn't go.

I said ok goodbye. She said I should have her number. I said no, that's ok. She insisted that I get her number. I still said no, and that I wanted to fuck her that very night, not later.

She insisted a little more and finally she grabbed my phone kinda forcibly and put her number down.

I texted her my name about an hour later that night from home and we sexted for an hour or so.

Next day she sent me a "good morning have a good day" kind of text. I asked what she was doing later in the evening. Said she was going somewhere.

That was 2 days ago. No contact from either of us since.

We didn't have any set plans, but we did talk about the possibility of getting together and fucking multiple times on either Wednesday or Thursday. We discussed pretty much everything we were gonna do to each other in bed when we were texting.

My question is: How do I innitiate contact? What to say? And...

Please be specific.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:23 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She forced you to take her number.....
She 'sexted with you'
She initiated contact with a lame good morning text...

Mate just be clear.. She knows you want to fuck her, she seems game..

"hey I'm free ... insert day... feel like backing up all your talk?"

Simple don't over think it. over thinking fucks up everything and causes non existent problems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:13 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Met this chick at a local club (I'm not a club goer; 1st time in a thousand years) We talked a bit, danced and made out passionately for a while. Touched her pretty much everywhere.Tried to take her home, she couldn't go.

I said ok goodbye. She said I should have her number. I said no, that's ok. She insisted that I get her number. I still said no, and that I wanted to fuck her that very night, not later.
Good.
Quote:
but we did talk about the possibility of getting together and fucking multiple times on either Wednesday or Thursday. We discussed pretty much everything we were gonna do to each other in bed when we were texting.
Not so good.

This isn't necessarily a game breaker OP, but in general, don't talk about fucking unless you're already fucking. Don't talk about what you "would" do to each other, because you haven't done anything yet.
Sexual tension needs to be capitalized on in person. You can flirt, imply, use innuendo's, all that good stuff, but don't go all out over text.
Reason for that is once you do it, the cards are virtually on the table. There's less excitement, less uncertainty, and you can't create that "it just happened" and "in the moment" vibe. For most people that's half the fun.

Anyway, don't half ass your date invites. None of that "what are you doing later?". It looks like you're asking for permission, and if she's busy your conversation is dead.
If you want to see her, simply say "Hey, let's get together for X activity at Y time". Clear time, clear place, clear date-like activity. That means no coffee, no lunch, no safeplay. It means drinks, your house, drinks at your house, whatever you feel works. If she says yes, cool. If she says she can't, ask her to choose a day that works and see how that fits your schedule.

As far as how to initiate, instead of asking "How do I do it" why don't you say "So I'm think about initiating like this, what do you guys think?".
Point is, ask for feedback, not spoon feeding. You won't learn anything if we do it for you.
As a pointer though, it can be anything from a funny meme, an inside joke, or a highpoint from your previous conversation.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.