Went on a movie date with two girls

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 5:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I just went on a movie date to watch fast and furious 8 with two African girls in China.

Since i study in china, i have been going for only chinese girls although i am black skinned from Africa. My chinese is very good, and i have been here for a long time.

I just started thinking of hiting on some african girls who study here with me. I have some that i am attracted to.

Since we are having a sport week, i texted an african black girl HB7 my classmate just to chitchat, she replied that no one was taking her out. So i texted her i will take you out.

i asked her what time will you be free and she said tuesday. We agreed on tuesday, but on tuesday she told me that she was making her hair, so we rescheduled the date to wendsday.

On wendsday, i tell her i will take you to watch a movie and she says, what about if i bring a friend? I thought about it and thought that she will bring her roommate another student i like, so i said yes, since she said her friend did not have a boyfriend to keep her company. I thought if it were to be her roommate i will be on a date with two girls i have a crush on.

It turns out she comes with her other friend, not her roomate. No hugs when i met them. But i went for the tickets and we got some drinks and went to watch fast and furious 8.

I wanted to sit in the middle but she suggested that she sit in the middle close to her friend, but it still worked for both of us.

I did some chit chat during the whole movie. And had a good vibe with her.

When the movie was finished i fixed her coat collar and pulled her hair from inside the coat collar...that was good kino.

I wanted to bring my good friend with me to keep the other girl company, he does not have good game and i thought he will ruin my game, but he refused to come to see the movie.

After the movie i took a taxi with them, since they each stayed in a different community in the city we droped her friend first and then i droped her at her community before returning to the campus in my dorm room.

As i reflected, i screwed up at when i dropped her off, i should have asked to go up to her appartment and take tea or something an excuse that would have gotten me in her room.

...But i blew that. I also didnt know how to deal with the "can i bring a friend with me"question.

So i have alot to do interms of building comfort:it was the first time she came out with me in 2 yrs in meds school together,although we chat a few times in class and on the phone, we hit on each other.

I need to also plan logistics well and to review pua101 methodologies.

I didnt think through the date properly. So i got little for today, but we have a date in the process of being scheduled to take a walk in the park soon, i will do more text game to isolate, so i can only be with her alone in the park.

Conclusion: its good dating your own kind, i dont have to worry about being rejected on color and culture before you even open. But mixing picking up chinese, africans, nepalese or pakistanis will give me alot more fucking opportunities, if i horn my game properly.

All advice and comments are welcome. Sorry for the long post.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:13 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:

Netflix和寒意 [Netflix and chill]

A subtle way to lure a girl to come over to your place, initially as just a "friend", so that it can lead to an opportunity of getting intimate with her while something is playing on Netflix. Romantic movies that the girl is interested in watching + Liquor are ideal for getting her into the mood.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:45 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You screwed up when you agreed to meet a girl and her friend.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:49 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
It cost him 3 movie tickets and a giant tub of popcorn to learn that one.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:40 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
When the movie was finished i fixed her coat collar and pulled her hair from inside the coat collar...that was good kino.
No, that was being a butler. Just like how you paid for a movie and popcorn for women who've never done anything for you.'
Quote:
After the movie i took a taxi with them, since they each stayed in a different community in the city we droped her friend first and then i droped her at her community before returning to the campus in my dorm room.
Sounds horrible. Do you have any bars near you? Go inside them, talk to women.

Quote:

...But i blew that. I also didnt know how to deal with the "can i bring a friend with me"question.

You: As long as she gets naked too, I'm good with it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:01 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Good job man, you're making moves. :) The progress will come if you keep at it. Most guys just sit in the corner and do nothing.
Quote:
No hugs when i met them.
Set the frame. Hug upon meeting.
Quote:
I also didnt know how to deal with the "can i bring a friend with me" question.
Tell her the truth, just decline it and tell her you want to bring her only.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

Netflix和寒意 [Netflix and chill]

A subtle way to lure a girl to come over to your place, initially as just a "friend", so that it can lead to an opportunity of getting intimate with her while something is playing on Netflix. Romantic movies that the girl is interested in watching + Liquor are ideal for getting her into the mood.

Good advice, but we don't have neflix here, but we have Youku, the biggest video site in China that have similar features like neflix, one can watch a movie for less than a dollar.

Liquoir is cheap here, i could get it for the girl, but i am not into liquoir, i will stick to non alcoholic drinks.

I stay in the dorm, so the only way i could do this technique is to go to the girls place. So i need to internalize this, and have a way to implement it.

Advice learnt: romantic movie she likes at her place/hotel + drinks.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:24 am 

Ain't gotta be romantic.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:25 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Yes, you are right. I let her control the frame. I need to learn controlling the frame rather than leting her control the frame. I seemed needy or didn't want to show that i had sexual interest in her, that could have needed isolation.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:32 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
It cost him 3 movie tickets and a giant tub of popcorn to learn that one.
Yeah, it was a big lesson. Big lessons like that make us improve our game.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:35 am 

It's not as much about controlling the frame as it is about not setting yourself up for failure.

A man's job is to seduce. A woman's job is to put herself in a position of being seduced. Ask yourself, why would an interested woman ever want to bring a friend when she can have alone time with you?

So show sexual interest. Flirting is a fun way of doing that, and if done right, by the time you ask her out she'll know what's up. Don't waste your time on trying to lowkey get into her pants. There's nothing attractive about that.

The way you should've handled her "can I bring a friend?" question is by saying no. And if she insists, politely tell her that was not what you had in mind, and cancel the date.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
No, that was being a butler. Just like how you paid for a movie and popcorn for women who've never done anything for you.'
Quote:
Sounds horrible. Do you have any bars near you? Go inside them, talk to women.

Quote:

You: As long as she gets naked too, I'm good with it.
I don't do bars. Bars here are not favorable to foreigners too.

"You: As long as she gets naked too, I'm good with it" this is a good line, and i must internalize it. It requires a lot of teasing and all that cocky and funny stuff of David D.

My biggest problem was also, I didn't do more of comfort building.I planned to call her and talk to her a couple times to build comfort and break raport a little with a little teasing and cocky funny stuff.

But i didn't call her, so she was not comfortable with me, nor was she confortable if i was more teasing and sexual enough to have had the confidence to bring up the "As long as she gets naked too, I'm good with it" line as an objection to her "Can i bring my friend with me?"

I am learning alot of inner game shit. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:14 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Good job man, you're making moves. :) The progress will come if you keep at it. Most guys just sit in the corner and do nothing.
Quote:
No hugs when i met them.
Set the frame. Hug upon meeting.
Quote:
I also didnt know how to deal with the "can i bring a friend with me" question.
Tell her the truth, just decline it and tell her you want to bring her only.
Thanks for the thumbs up on my game.

I will work more on frame control and hugging (kino).

Yes, i should have told her the truth, that i was not comfortable with her coming with her friend.

I forgot, i guess that i had the right to decline her coming with her friend.

Thanks, for the comments.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:40 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
It's not as much about controlling the frame as it is about not setting yourself up for failure.

A man's job is to seduce. A woman's job is to put herself in a position of being seduced. Ask yourself, why would an interested woman ever want to bring a friend when she can have alone time with you?

So show sexual interest. Flirting is a fun way of doing that, and if done right, by the time you ask her out she'll know what's up. Don't waste your time on trying to lowkey get into her pants. There's nothing attractive about that.

The way you should've handled her "can I bring a friend?" question is by saying no. And if she insists, politely tell her that was not what you had in mind, and cancel the date.
Thanks for the powerful inner game lessons in your reply.

Not setting up myself for failure. Had i had this in mind i wouldnt have said yes to her bringing het friend. If you don't have a plan to prevent failure, you will get failure as a result.

Showing sexual interest and fliting is another key lesson, because not showing explixitly what you want is not sexy to the girl.If I dont have the guts to tell her what i want, how the hell will i give her what she wants sexually?

Saying no directly when she asked me to bring her friend is a good response, and politely saying "Its not what i had in mind" and canceling the date if she insists to bringing her friend is a friend is a good routine to use to bust this kinds of request from girls.

I have struggled with can i "bring a friend" for five years, i hope i am cured after this insightful input from you guys.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

What do I do next about this girl I took out to see a movie with her friend?

I asked her to take a walk with me in the park last week, and she said she will let me know when she is free.

I chat with her today on SPAM to ask her what she will do this week labor's day week and she said she will just stay in her appartment.

Anyways, since you guys have been advocating the movies on netflix (in my case Youku.com ) and drinks at her place approach ,I want to try it on her. I am just afraid I may scare the heck out of her if I state my sexual intent as directly as that. I also know she is not stupid to not think that I intend to fuck the heck out of her.

I think I should just give it a try. Maybe my chance will cime to fclose.

What do you think guys?

E.g of how I want to text her about me coming over at her place?

Me:"Hey, I remember at the cinema you said you wanted to watch a that movie..., any ways i have one vip movie ticket on youku.com, so i can watch one vip movie for free. What if we watch the movie you want us to watch at your place, and i will bring a few drinks and snacks to enjoy while we watch?"

I must also lead her to know that i want the two of us to watch the movie in her bedroom. Otherwise maybe she might take me to the living room.