Phone game shit test?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Phone game shit test?
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:40 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys, quick question about something that happened to me more than once.

During a text convo that's flowing well, I send a text with a quick joke (tease, role play, etc) plus a "let's go to bar x tomorrow" and the girl promptly and enthusiastically replies to the joke part of the text while ignoring the date part.

Anyone knows why they do this? And what's the best way to proceed? I *think* I'm not going for the date prematurely, since I'm getting lots of dates and this only happens in a minority of cases... But it happened enough times to make me wonder.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

probably the girl you are texting is hottie/or desirable so they are used to this shit, this chicks tend to reply making you think they want a date or tease you but all the time they leave you in the limbo wanting more and intrigued and make you needy and she/they know it.
I have encountered a lot of those texting face etc...there is no really a good approach, be straight and after you got her attention a couple more texts and go for it, and ask her out and be direct...something like "we have been texting for awhile and seems you enjoy my sarcasm and jokes what do I a man need to do to go out with a girl like you? Im much better in person than texting"

silly line but now is you that she will be a little intrigued about you being a better/much good in person.
if she still responds like I don't have time blah blah...the only text you have to reply is something like ok then when you have time let me know and I got to go I have a friend waiting for "whatever reason"
then you wait and see if your game worked or not..if she does not text you then forget about and get another girl to to text/mess with lol!

just my two cents.

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 4:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Personally I would leave it.

You say the convo etc is good and she's responding so next time you two are texting. Ask her again and be blunt with it (without any jokey fluff to the text). Either she replies with a clear yes or no or doesn't reply (which is a clear no)

I personally use to get so pissed off when girls did that that I would automatically reply along the lines of "forgot the important part" "I asked you something btw" which was just needy as fuck. Learnt after a while that the issue was how I text because guess what.... even my sister and friends would only answer parts of my multiple topic texts.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:47 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Hey guys, quick question about something that happened to me more than once.

During a text convo that's flowing well, I send a text with a quick joke (tease, role play, etc) plus a "let's go to bar x tomorrow" and the girl promptly and enthusiastically replies to the joke part of the text while ignoring the date part.

Anyone knows why they do this? And what's the best way to proceed? I *think* I'm not going for the date prematurely, since I'm getting lots of dates and this only happens in a minority of cases... But it happened enough times to make me wonder.

Thanks.
Not such thing as a shit test.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.