JUST NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT



Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s




Author Message
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:39 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Posts: 20
Hey guys,

I would like to talk about my personal actual scenario. I think I have the answers, although any words or advice from you will be well received.

Two weeks ago I met a girl at a bar on a Saturday afternoon. She was on a 3 girls set. I approached her, talk with them and asked her for her number. We started texting, just a little and normally within hours due to our busy schedule. Also we both prefer the face to face interaction.

Ok, so next Thursday (5 days later) we met up for a drink. The date started nice, then had a little cold/off moment (due to something we were talking about) and, after that, it raised greatly. We found out we share a lot of things, hobbies and values.

We talk a little and the Wednesday of the following week we had our second date. We went out for dinner (since she ends late her work I thought it would be nice to allow her to eat something haha). The dinner was amazing. Lot of laughing and playing. After that, we had some drinks at a bar and we started making out. Next morning she send me a pic me regarding her job and said she had a great time and we should do it again.

Following day she texts me saying that she would like to meet me on Friday night, but she is going to leave for the weekend with some girlfriends and due to her workhours, Friday night would be her only chance to prepare for the weekend. I said ‘no problem. We will have plenty of days ;)’. She answered –and I particularly love these details- ‘that’s true, but it would be nice to do that (our date) again’.

Ok, so on Friday I send her some pic that reminded me of her and she answered ‘I have a proposal. I decided not to leave this weekend because of the weather. What if we have dinner on Saturday night? We can go out or if you feel like cooking we could cook together (we both like that)’.

Saturday night – we had dinner at my place. We cooked together, shared wine (two bottles, actually haha) and had sex multiple times. She slept at my place and we had breakfast together. She left around 11 am. I must say it was amazing. We both felt calmed, relaxed together. Like we knew each other for years.
Following day I am at a club and we texted around 11 pm. I told her I had a great time and I wanted to repeat. She thanked me for night we spent and she wants to meet again. She specifies that she is gonna have a busy week but ‘we will find a moment for sure’. To sum it up, she is a yoga instructor (begins early and finishes late with dead hours in the middle) and she is finishing a Master’s Degree.

This morning (Tuesday) she texted me asking if I was free from 6 pm to 7 pm and wanted to meet for a tea. I said of course but I finish work at 7.30 pm so I could not. ‘We will find another time. No problem’.

THE PROBLEM? Myself. I mean… I feel terrified. Literally. Since yesterday I have been thinking about her over and over again, not in a positive way but in a negative one (like what if she does not wants to meet again?) Even when I am writing this I see how fucking fucked up is this. Why in God’s name would I feel like this? There is no damn reason. I did the fucking toughest part… But even now… I feel terrified of not seeing her again? WHY? My opinion is that, for the first time in almost a year, I feel something about her. All the other girls… I did not care if I saw them again.

To make things more clear, I have not over texted her and not proposed a specific date plan. So, from the exterior POV I am good. But, from the inside, today I have been feeling scared. IMO it is because I like her. I see material GF in her and I want to have a LTR with her.

I don’t even know why I am posting this. I guess I just needed to get it out of my chest within people that maybe could understand me.

Any advice on my next step or any other kind of words would be appreciated.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:17 pm 
Offline
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Joined: Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 am
Posts: 46
tmv2026 wrote:
Hey guys,

I would like to talk about my personal actual scenario. I think I have the answers, although any words or advice from you will be well received.

Two weeks ago I met a girl at a bar on a Saturday afternoon. She was on a 3 girls set. I approached her, talk with them and asked her for her number. We started texting, just a little and normally within hours due to our busy schedule. Also we both prefer the face to face interaction.

Ok, so next Thursday (5 days later) we met up for a drink. The date started nice, then had a little cold/off moment (due to something we were talking about) and, after that, it raised greatly. We found out we share a lot of things, hobbies and values.

We talk a little and the Wednesday of the following week we had our second date. We went out for dinner (since she ends late her work I thought it would be nice to allow her to eat something haha). The dinner was amazing. Lot of laughing and playing. After that, we had some drinks at a bar and we started making out. Next morning she send me a pic me regarding her job and said she had a great time and we should do it again.

Following day she texts me saying that she would like to meet me on Friday night, but she is going to leave for the weekend with some girlfriends and due to her workhours, Friday night would be her only chance to prepare for the weekend. I said ‘no problem. We will have plenty of days ;)’. She answered –and I particularly love these details- ‘that’s true, but it would be nice to do that (our date) again’.

Ok, so on Friday I send her some pic that reminded me of her and she answered ‘I have a proposal. I decided not to leave this weekend because of the weather. What if we have dinner on Saturday night? We can go out or if you feel like cooking we could cook together (we both like that)’.

Saturday night – we had dinner at my place. We cooked together, shared wine (two bottles, actually haha) and had sex multiple times. She slept at my place and we had breakfast together. She left around 11 am. I must say it was amazing. We both felt calmed, relaxed together. Like we knew each other for years.
Following day I am at a club and we texted around 11 pm. I told her I had a great time and I wanted to repeat. She thanked me for night we spent and she wants to meet again. She specifies that she is gonna have a busy week but ‘we will find a moment for sure’. To sum it up, she is a yoga instructor (begins early and finishes late with dead hours in the middle) and she is finishing a Master’s Degree.

This morning (Tuesday) she texted me asking if I was free from 6 pm to 7 pm and wanted to meet for a tea. I said of course but I finish work at 7.30 pm so I could not. ‘We will find another time. No problem’.

THE PROBLEM? Myself. I mean… I feel terrified. Literally. Since yesterday I have been thinking about her over and over again, not in a positive way but in a negative one (like what if she does not wants to meet again?) Even when I am writing this I see how fucking fucked up is this. Why in God’s name would I feel like this? There is no damn reason. I did the fucking toughest part… But even now… I feel terrified of not seeing her again? WHY? My opinion is that, for the first time in almost a year, I feel something about her. All the other girls… I did not care if I saw them again.

To make things more clear, I have not over texted her and not proposed a specific date plan. So, from the exterior POV I am good. But, from the inside, today I have been feeling scared. IMO it is because I like her. I see material GF in her and I want to have a LTR with her.

I don’t even know why I am posting this. I guess I just needed to get it out of my chest within people that maybe could understand me.

Any advice on my next step or any other kind of words would be appreciated.


Get any negative thoughts out of your head and don't get emotionally attached. She's doing the chasing here and you're on the glory road. Keep your game up and make it interesting.

Take control, find out when she's free and you arrange something. Keep it fresh and give her a reason to keep coming back for more.

Stay in control is my best advice.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 8:39 am 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Posts: 20
Pilgrim Miester wrote:
tmv2026 wrote:
Hey guys,

I would like to talk about my personal actual scenario. I think I have the answers, although any words or advice from you will be well received.

Two weeks ago I met a girl at a bar on a Saturday afternoon. She was on a 3 girls set. I approached her, talk with them and asked her for her number. We started texting, just a little and normally within hours due to our busy schedule. Also we both prefer the face to face interaction.

Ok, so next Thursday (5 days later) we met up for a drink. The date started nice, then had a little cold/off moment (due to something we were talking about) and, after that, it raised greatly. We found out we share a lot of things, hobbies and values.

We talk a little and the Wednesday of the following week we had our second date. We went out for dinner (since she ends late her work I thought it would be nice to allow her to eat something haha). The dinner was amazing. Lot of laughing and playing. After that, we had some drinks at a bar and we started making out. Next morning she send me a pic me regarding her job and said she had a great time and we should do it again.

Following day she texts me saying that she would like to meet me on Friday night, but she is going to leave for the weekend with some girlfriends and due to her workhours, Friday night would be her only chance to prepare for the weekend. I said ‘no problem. We will have plenty of days ;)’. She answered –and I particularly love these details- ‘that’s true, but it would be nice to do that (our date) again’.

Ok, so on Friday I send her some pic that reminded me of her and she answered ‘I have a proposal. I decided not to leave this weekend because of the weather. What if we have dinner on Saturday night? We can go out or if you feel like cooking we could cook together (we both like that)’.

Saturday night – we had dinner at my place. We cooked together, shared wine (two bottles, actually haha) and had sex multiple times. She slept at my place and we had breakfast together. She left around 11 am. I must say it was amazing. We both felt calmed, relaxed together. Like we knew each other for years.
Following day I am at a club and we texted around 11 pm. I told her I had a great time and I wanted to repeat. She thanked me for night we spent and she wants to meet again. She specifies that she is gonna have a busy week but ‘we will find a moment for sure’. To sum it up, she is a yoga instructor (begins early and finishes late with dead hours in the middle) and she is finishing a Master’s Degree.

This morning (Tuesday) she texted me asking if I was free from 6 pm to 7 pm and wanted to meet for a tea. I said of course but I finish work at 7.30 pm so I could not. ‘We will find another time. No problem’.

THE PROBLEM? Myself. I mean… I feel terrified. Literally. Since yesterday I have been thinking about her over and over again, not in a positive way but in a negative one (like what if she does not wants to meet again?) Even when I am writing this I see how fucking fucked up is this. Why in God’s name would I feel like this? There is no damn reason. I did the fucking toughest part… But even now… I feel terrified of not seeing her again? WHY? My opinion is that, for the first time in almost a year, I feel something about her. All the other girls… I did not care if I saw them again.

To make things more clear, I have not over texted her and not proposed a specific date plan. So, from the exterior POV I am good. But, from the inside, today I have been feeling scared. IMO it is because I like her. I see material GF in her and I want to have a LTR with her.

I don’t even know why I am posting this. I guess I just needed to get it out of my chest within people that maybe could understand me.

Any advice on my next step or any other kind of words would be appreciated.


Get any negative thoughts out of your head and don't get emotionally attached. She's doing the chasing here and you're on the glory road. Keep your game up and make it interesting.

Take control, find out when she's free and you arrange something. Keep it fresh and give her a reason to keep coming back for more.

Stay in control is my best advice.


Thank you so much for reply to my post. Rationally, I see it the same way. Just keep seeing each other and see where it goes. I guessed I had one of those days. Anyway: thank you for your words.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:31 am 
Offline
PUA Forum Leader
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:27 pm
Posts: 2818
Honestly, in this situation, you need to convey to her the exact opposite of how you actually feel. Because let's face it, the girl wants you to tell her that you think you are in love with her, that she is the hottest girl you'll ever get, and that you want to be with her forever and for always. That way she knows you are the SIMP she suspected you of being and can then disqualify you and move on to the next guy.

Now you don't want to just ignore her and blow her off completely. She'll think you don't like her or have someone else in your life more important. So what you do is give her mixed signals to confuse her. You maybe wait several days to text her or respond to her text. You don't compliment her or say any of the mushy stuff from when you were together. You seem kind of cold and distant and are acting "weird", from her perspective anyway.

Basically, you do the shit where she has to call her girlfriend or gay guy friend from work and talk to them for 2 hours on the phone telling them how she can't understand where this new guy she is seeing is coming from. You are an enigma, a puzzle, that she needs to figure out how to solve. And the only way to do that of course is by her pursuing you and continuing to let you screw her brains out.

_________________
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!” ~Audrey Hepburn


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:38 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Posts: 20
puaninja wrote:
Honestly, in this situation, you need to convey to her the exact opposite of how you actually feel. Because let's face it, the girl wants you to tell her that you think you are in love with her, that she is the hottest girl you'll ever get, and that you want to be with her forever and for always. That way she knows you are the SIMP she suspected you of being and can then disqualify you and move on to the next guy.

Now you don't want to just ignore her and blow her off completely. She'll think you don't like her or have someone else in your life more important. So what you do is give her mixed signals to confuse her. You maybe wait several days to text her or respond to her text. You don't compliment her or say any of the mushy stuff from when you were together. You seem kind of cold and distant and are acting "weird", from her perspective anyway.

Basically, you do the shit where she has to call her girlfriend or gay guy friend from work and talk to them for 2 hours on the phone telling them how she can't understand where this new guy she is seeing is coming from. You are an enigma, a puzzle, that she needs to figure out how to solve. And the only way to do that of course is by her pursuing you and continuing to let you screw her brains out.


Hey man! Thank you so much for your reply.

I think the same. Like whenever you have sex with a girl you 'don't care about' you make her pursue you. Whenever you have sex with a girl you see some potential in... she gets you to pursue her and you lose. I guess I was on my male period or something that day LOL.

Whatever. I texted her last wednesday to have dinner on friday but she couldn't. So I said 'perfect. I'll hit you up this weekend for next week'.

I texted her on Sunday. I suggest to do something on Wednesday night. She said this week will be hell for here (shitty workhours + this month she finishes her Master's Degree) but that she could grab a drink on Wednesday night as I suggested but it should be late (around 9.30 pm). I said it was perfect because that way I could go to the gym after work.

Actually... I am loving this. Keep in mind that the last two girls I felt something for became my GFs and we texted all day and we saw each others a lot (they did not have a lot of hobbies or things to do in their life. Not critizicing. Just saying). So this for me is new. But is amazing. We don't overtext and we normally only do it for arranging a meeting. This way, we will have a lot of things to talk about.

I don't know how this is gonna end. All I know is that I have already learned a lot and I am trying to be patient (something I am not) and enjoying the journey.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 4:59 pm 
Offline
The Grand Puba
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:17 pm
Posts: 5624
Location: Los Angeles
Wow. I want you to pay attention to what you said.
tmv2026 wrote:
Two weeks ago I met a girl at a bar on a Saturday afternoon.
tmv2026 wrote:
I see material GF in her and I want to have a LTR with her.
This is your problem. You're thinking you want this to be your girlfriend after two weeks and one day of sex. You're afraid of losing her after two weeks and one day of sex. I'm not saying that it's not a bad thing to explore if she has these qualities, but you don't know this woman. You haven't had an argument yet to figure out how she deals with adversity between the two of you. She's showing you the parts of herself that she wants you to see.

I know what you are seeing. An intelligent woman that looks good in yoga pants. You have to be smart about going into this. Relax and enjoy the moment.

Read this so you'll understand where you are in this early phase.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:25 am 
Offline
Ask a mod for a custom title
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:53 pm
Posts: 5342
Location: Romania
What JZ said. OP, you barely know her. You need to chill out, because two weeks in and already thinking relationship is a first class ticket to needy town.

_________________
I know my place. It's me on top of the world.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:17 pm 
Offline
King Among Mortals
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:36 pm
Posts: 7525
Location: United States
Why do some guys get a decent piece of ass, then immediately wanna slap shackles on it?

_________________
They call me the cat whisperer, cause I know exactly what the pussy needs.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:13 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Posts: 20
JackZero wrote:
Wow. I want you to pay attention to what you said.
tmv2026 wrote:
Two weeks ago I met a girl at a bar on a Saturday afternoon.
tmv2026 wrote:
I see material GF in her and I want to have a LTR with her.
This is your problem. You're thinking you want this to be your girlfriend after two weeks and one day of sex. You're afraid of losing her after two weeks and one day of sex. I'm not saying that it's not a bad thing to explore if she has these qualities, but you don't know this woman. You haven't had an argument yet to figure out how she deals with adversity between the two of you. She's showing you the parts of herself that she wants you to see.

I know what you are seeing. An intelligent woman that looks good in yoga pants. You have to be smart about going into this. Relax and enjoy the moment.

Read this so you'll understand where you are in this early phase.


Thanks for your reply, dude. I get what you mean. This is my POV. All of the girls I have dated in my life (with or without sex) I have felt / known that nothing more would happen (= no LTR with them), except with two girls, who became my GFs. With them I did not feel like "Oh yes! She's so gonna be my GFs." No. I just knew I wanted to see them again.

My point I'm not saying that this girl is going to be my GF. If I wrote that in my past posts (wich is possible), my bad. What I meant is that I see material / potential GF in here. That is all. What I want is to see her again and know her better in order to see where this goes.

But, again, I get what you say. Just be smart about it in order to 1.- not fuck it up and 2.- not to get hurt. There is no reason for that.

My love life has been like this. I am a guy of extremes. Either I feel / know that I do not care about that girl (= no GF potential) or I feel / know that I want to see her again (wich is not the same as "I want her to be mt GF"). This, as everything in life, is good and bad at the same time. It's just who and how I am. Obviously, I am trying to improve myself so, again, thank you so much for your words. I will keep them in my mind.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Posts: 20
R.C wrote:
What JZ said. OP, you barely know her. You need to chill out, because two weeks in and already thinking relationship is a first class ticket to needy town.


Thanks for your reply, man. It's all good. I am not thinking in a LTR. But, thank you for your words.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:16 pm 
Offline
New to MPUA Forum

Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:43 pm
Posts: 20
Heywood Jablowme wrote:
Why do some guys get a decent piece of ass, then immediately wanna slap shackles on it?


I am not even gonna reply to your words. For what I have seen, you just post useless shitty replies here. Salute.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Can we be honest?

We want your email address. Let me send you the best seduction techniques ever devised... because they are really good.
close-link