help today

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 33 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: help today
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

there's this babe i really want to bang! she's a foreigner from Europe. I picked her up a few days ago and we hung out. Built comfort, got to know each other, bounced around multiple places, held hands, cuddled and made out ALOT... but at the end, she hugged me for a while, sort of preventing us from kissing. Like body locking me almost. I asked her what's wrong and if reassured her attraction towards me. She told me about a guy that broke her heart and said that she is still hurt from it and that she didn't want be with me to forget about him. I stopped hitting her up and decided to live my life because I'm chilling lol. but anyways she texted me asking me how i was and I said great. We're having lunch today and I want to seal the deal and bang.

What are your assessments and what are your tips. Should i try and bang or just take it slowww?

PLEASE AND THANK YOUS

Post subject: Re: help today
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:34 pm 
The Grand Puba

I don't like your chances when it comes to sex today. That doesn't mean I'm wrong, I just think she's giving you another chance after she's opened up to you about a guy breaking her heart and in return you stopped hitting her up. You may have been living your life, but that's not how she's interpreting your lack of contact. That's more of an action of a man that will do the same thing as the last guy.

Before getting into answering your question completely, what does "just take it slowww" mean to you?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

just building more comfort and more seducing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:04 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
just building more comfort and more seducing
You're going to have to sweep her off of her feet. If you are starting to notice resistance this time then back off but don't ask her what's wrong. Get her back into a state of mind that doesn't require her to be on defense. Once she's comfortable again, be affectionate again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:05 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

maybe i can't analyze this because im the one involved but, we went out to lunch both having to leave at 2. we just hung out ate and walked around. At the end of it she hugged me and body locked again and I asked for a kiss. She said no but we kissed anyways. Now I'm at a blank when it comes to moves.

Honestly don't have a problem dropping her and moving on to the next one but I wouldn't mind growing with her if there's still life there. Help jack zero kenobi, you're my only hope.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:32 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
maybe i can't analyze this because im the one involved but, we went out to lunch both having to leave at 2. we just hung out ate and walked around. At the end of it she hugged me and body locked again and I asked for a kiss. She said no but we kissed anyways. Now I'm at a blank when it comes to moves.

Honestly don't have a problem dropping her and moving on to the next one but I wouldn't mind growing with her if there's still life there. Help jack zero kenobi, you're my only hope.
Honestly, I don't think you've done much wrong except for the following:
1. You walked away the moment she shown her vulnerability
2. You talk too much when it should be actions. Asking what's wrong when she shows resistance. Asking her for a kiss during the lunch date.
3. You agreed to a lunch date that had time restrictions.

I think the third thing that I listed is possibly the worst sin. She came back even though you talked to much and stopped contacting her. I'm pretty sure that she came back because she wanted to make sure that something was there between the two of you. You both having to leave to do whatever doesn't do much to ensure that the sexual attraction is still there especially with a date in a public place.

What you need to do is ask her out again. Invite her to your place for a movie and buttered popcorn. Warm her up with affection and over the evening increase that level of affection.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Jack zero, how do I become your apprenticeship??

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

You have to sacrifice a goat.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:07 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

How many

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:16 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I picked her up a few days ago
Was she heavy?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:13 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

She told you someone broke her heart. You are going to have to take it slow. If you think she is worth it, then go with it. If not, then move on. Anytime a girl is upfront about being "heartbroken" it is a clear indication that she isn't looking for anything to happen to fast.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:25 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
She told you someone broke her heart. You are going to have to take it slow. If you think she is worth it, then go with it. If not, then move on. Anytime a girl is upfront about being "heartbroken" it is a clear indication that she isn't looking for anything to happen to fast.
This is where you need to be careful. Someone breaking a heart in her past doesn't mean the guy has to take it slow. You're hearing her logical argument on why he needs to slow down, but seduction isn't a logical process. Seduction is an emotional process. Taking it slow because she is logically indicating that she wants to slow down can still make you unattractive because you're not doing the things required to build attraction out of respect for appeasing her logical thought process. What you really want to do is understand, agree, pause and then restart the escalation. It doesn't necessarily mean that sex has to happen but you can show her that it's taking some restraint to keep it from happening.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:36 pm 
Read My Book

This is simple as just waiting it out..

I would advise you against getting overly romantically involved though. She's basically trying to secure you're interest before she "gives too much" so she doesn't end up hurt again. She's isn't trying to stack up on the pain here. Sounds like she likes you, but gets the "hit an quit it" vibe from you, and she understands because of where she is. Who wants to seriously date a girl thats still broken instead of one whole? And if you do have your captain save a cape on, she has to wonder about why and what mental space you must be in if you're going to take her serious.

Patience will get you through it though.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com