She wants to hang out but said she has a boyfriend?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:15 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Full story - I followed this babe on Instagram. Within 2 minutes, she likes 3 of my pics. I message her and we go back and forth for a bit. She tells me she was only in my city for a few days but comes several times a month regularly for a few days each time. I say "bummer, you'll have to let me know next time you come out my way". She says "for sure!" and then asks me what I do for work.

We continue messaging on Instagram and she’s laughing at my jokes. I then asked her "how are the guys out in LA - bet you get hit on quite frequently." Her: "Hahaha I do I usually just ignore it though. I have a boyfriend."

We’ve exchanged maybe 20 messages in total. Based on the messages, her laughing, her liking my pics, I think the implication here is that she thinks I’m attractive and is considering a potential affair with me- do you guys think I'm right?

Then again, she has a shit ton of pics on Instagram and not one of said boyfriend. So she might be making him up to make me go away. Or maybe he's more of a fwb than a boyf but she doesn't want to tell me she has a fwb. Or maybe she was just really horny a 5 or 6 days ago when we initially spoke and now she's not. Should I bust her balls for not having any pictures of this potentially imaginary boyfriend? Do we suspect he even exists?

Regardless of the scenario, I'm going to keep talking to her and see where it goes. She might be trying to break up with him.

Last edited by backIntheGame91 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:34 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Should I bust her balls for not having any pictures of this potentially imaginary boyfriend? Do we suspect he even exists?
Yes, ofcourse. Make that the staple of your interactions. (that was sarcasm)

Disregard that information and don't let it affect your decisions in the slightest. What she says is less relevant then how she acts. So if she acts interested, treat her as if she is.

A boyfriend does not exist until she denies your advances using him as a pretext.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Should I bust her balls for not having any pictures of this potentially imaginary boyfriend? Do we suspect he even exists?

Disregard that information and don't let it affect your decisions in the slightest. What she says is less relevant then how she acts. So if she acts interested, treat her as if she is.

A boyfriend does not exist until she denies your advances using him as a pretext.
Thanks I agree. Should I just move past the topic or make fun of her for being afraid to be seen with him on Instagram?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:45 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks I agree. Should I just move past the topic or make fun of her for being afraid to be seen with him on Instagram?
Quote:
bet you get hit on quite frequently.
Where were you going with that? It PUSHED for the boyfriend comment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Quote:
Well I'd been making jokes and she was laughing at pretty much all of them. When she's laughing at everything I'm of the belief it can make her think I'm her court jester or something. So I wanted to get a little deep and give her a chance to see that I'm normal-ish and can be serious. Also women love complaining about the dating pool. So it sets her up to talk about something easy that she'll probably enjoy talking about. And I know of some great transitions regardless of what her answer is.

And what I said was "how are the boys treatin ya over in LA? Bet you get hit on quite frequently". so it's a backhanded insult to guys near her, calling them boys and implying I'm the man.

Honestly, I kind of did want to know if she was single. I don't think the question "begs" for her to tell me about having a boyfriend, but it definitely gives her an opportunity to do so.

Last edited by backIntheGame91 on Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Accidental double post edited and deleted.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:08 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Well I'd been making jokes and she was laughing at pretty much all of them. When she's laughing at everything I'm of the belief it can make her think I'm her court jester or something. So I wanted to get a little deep and give her a chance to see that I'm normal-ish and can be serious. Also women love complaining about the dating pool. So it sets her up to talk about something easy that she'll probably enjoy talking about. And I know of some great transitions regardless of what her answer is.

And what I said was "how are the boys treatin ya over in LA? Bet you get hit on quite frequently". so it's a backhanded insult to guys near her, calling them boys and implying I'm the man.

Honestly, I kind of did want to know if she was single. I don't think the question "begs" for her to tell me about having a boyfriend, but it definitely gives her an opportunity to do so.
Keep in mind, her statement is a convenient escape route. She can just ghost through that porthole in a split second.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 6:51 pm 

Quote:
I just said he doesn't exist and you're asking if you should make him real?

Stop fishing for information. It's you and her. That's it. Whether or not she's single is irrelevant. As far as you're concerned she is, until she out of her own initiative states otherwise. And even then it might still be irrelevant.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:00 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You are the one responsible for bringing up the bf issue. She wanted to know how you would react.

Click Here to get your FREE report now!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:03 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
You are the one responsible for bringing up the bf issue. She wanted to know how you would react.
Elaborate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:04 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Elaborate
I would be interested as well

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:34 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Elaborate
I would be interested as well
In before shit test.

How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:17 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Plot twist: through some extensive facebook stalking, I found that she does indeed have a boyfriend since December 2016. And the reason she has no pics of him up on insta is because he is uglyyyy. Nor does he have some cool job/millionaire status. To be with the chick he’s with, he must be a master pua lol.

I’m no 10/10, but I am many steps up from this guy, which affirms why she was talking to me in the first place.

BUT, after she told me she has a boyfriend, I asked if he treats her nice. She read that message but didn’t respond. That’s the first message of mine out of the 10 or so I sent her she didn’t respond to.

This is a bummer because I had a good follow up. She says “yeah he treats me nice”, and then I say, “Good, because I wouldn’t :p”. The great thing about my set up of "Does he treat you nice" is that even if she doesn't respond to my question (quite likely at this point), I can complete the punch line whenever I want.

It’s been 3 days now since she read the message and didn’t respond. I think the implication is that she doesn’t want to text me when she’s in LA(where her boyfriend and her live). So, next time I see on her insta that she’s in NYC (where I live), I’m gonna complete the punch line by saying “Because I wouldn’t”. I think it’ll be funnier that I waited like a week or 2 (or longer) to send it because it adds a level of weirdness.

Then, if she ignores my punchline, making it two ignores straight, I’ll forget her and cross her off my list of potentials.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

" through some extensive facebook stalking"

I would just like to point out that you went out of your way to find out if some girl you think is hot online is single or not to only find out she isn't.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:20 am 

Quote:
It’s been 3 days now since she read the message and didn’t respond. I think the implication is that she doesn’t want to text me when she’s in LA(where her boyfriend and her live).
You've been told 3 times to drop the boyfriend talk from your conversations, ignored that advice and acted in spite of it, and now she's not responding to you.

Good job OP. Way to shoot yourself in the leg.

PS: The implications are that you fucked up.

How to keep a girl.