Is she losing interest after sexting?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I flirted with this girl on Monday night. She has a boyfriend (but they are in an open relationship). That night I pulled her to the apartment but she had some issue with her bf so I couldn't close (he was also there).

The next day (yesterday) she sent me sexts all day until about 6 pm. I told her I didn't have time to meet up yesterday night because I was busy. (It was true). I said I would come out tonight and see her. She said that was good. A few hours later she texts me saying she is off work early and it just so happened that I finished some shit early and was able to see her. I told her that but she said she wasn't in the mood. Then she told me her boyfriend and her made an agreement that they had to alternate with hook-ups. She didn't say whether that meant we could still hook up and I didn't wanna ask to avoid being needy.

Anyway, so I stayed in and sent her a sext and she responded with a "sleep tight" text.

I am wondering if I should still try to hang with her tonight or if that was her way of saying she is not into me anymore. Any advice?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:05 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Sexual tension should be capitalized on in person. Sexting can be a good tool to build tension, not to exhaust it. Keep that in mind for the future.

Aside from that, always aim to meet in person.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What R.C. said and don't be available always. Does not seem sexy.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:21 pm 
Read My Book

Non compliance is always a girls way of saying " Chill.. be patient. And I'll let you know when I'm ready". So in this case, you need to just relax and let her come to you. She lives with a guy she can sleep with so you don't wanna push to hard on this. When she wants something different, you'll be in the pocket for her to contact. The moment passed on this one for now though. Let it go, and she'll come to you when the time is right.

Also, A woman state will always go "up and down".. That sexting thing is not going to last forever. It was for that time.

I know you got so close and so you want to capitalize on your investment asap, but you have to learn to chill and let things come to you. You've done enough.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com