What to think?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: What to think?
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:36 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I met a girl online. After that we met once, that was really nice. She seemed to really enjoy our date and my personality. After couple of days she even suggested second meeting, that we set up in a next week. But beside this all signals she never text to me first (sms of facebook) and she's always ending our conversations first (classic "I have to go to sleep now. Goodnight") in the middle of (what I thought) interesting topic.

Now I have no idea what to think about this girl.

BTW sorry for all mistakes but eng is not my first language.

Post subject: Re: What to think?
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:08 pm 
Read My Book

She has no other options currently and is positioning you as a orbitor for her male fix of attention until more quality sources come around.

It's that simple OP.

The way you figure out where you stand with a girl is for your to ESCALATE in some form or fashion. You guys think that romantic feelings are suppose to be generated just because you're males and they're females. Thats not how it works. If all you do is go out with a girl, sit down, talk like a friend, and then go home, where do you expect the generation of attraction to come from? If it was that simple she'd be fucking any guy or girl that knows how to sit and talk.

Also, if a girls not initiating contact and nothing has happened, she's not interested. No need to over analyze. If you want to set up another meet with her feel free, but if all you're going to do is sit, walk and talk then you're wasting your time.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:31 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I met a girl online. After that we met once, that was really nice. She seemed to really enjoy our date and my personality. After couple of days she even suggested second meeting, that we set up in a next week. But beside this all signals she never text to me first (sms of facebook) and she's always ending our conversations first (classic "I have to go to sleep now. Goodnight") in the middle of (what I thought) interesting topic.

Mirror her actions. End conversations 1st, Let her initiate sometimes. If she doesn't who fucking cares. There is hotter girls anyway. Collect and harbor more options.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 7:39 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:

Cut down on the convo. Try and match her texts. If she is replying slow, then time to end the convo. If you talk too much it will put her off.

I would hold off and see how long it takes her to reply, and also approach and date other women. If she doesn't reply, she's not interested.

The date I have tomorrow we both understand our lives are busy and I will typically send her a morning joke, she replies, then I don't say anything until the evening. Depending on what either of us are doing, if she's replying fast I will talk for an hour then end it when it starts to slow, or if she is slow to reply, I will reply slow etc.

I would date other women if it were me. Make her do the work

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 1:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You could just try and sort out another date and cut down on the texting.
On that date just escalate and find out. Worse thing that can happen you get rejected/ she doesn't allow the escalation and you move on.

Or you could just delete her number and move on. Either she messages you and initiates which is good or you never hear from her again which again is good because you cut your losses

How did you behave on your dates? If you behaved as you would if you were with a friend or your sister then sorry to break it to you she most likely just views you as a friend.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2017 3:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

The text game doesn't matter once you've already met up and are setting up dates. Some guys say texting should ONLY be for setting up dates, but I don't fully agree. You can use it to keep sparking her interest too, so she doesn't forget about you.

However, there's no point in texting "What do you think about the Trump administration" and delving into long deep conversations like that via text. That basically turns into AOL chatroom shit like the olden days. People today communicate differently, especially young people.

If you already have a date set up, then you are good. Don't even bother trying to get her to text you very long because you are only setting yourself up to be DLV'd when she loses interest and says she has to go, or when you initiate the texts EVERY SINGLE TIME. If you just chill and don't do much, you'll go on the date eventually and not shoot yourself in the foot beforehand.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:35 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

hello guys .. i am new in this web.. do you want ideas or what >?? there is too much things to think about .. ))