Trying to figure out where i went wrong.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hi guys so long story short i was out on sat and dropped a few friends out but i didn't really feel up to drinking since i'm preparing for a bodybuilding comp. So i decided to leave early and as i was leaving i noticed this hot lil blonde girl walking behind me so i thought why not and approached her.

Any way she seemed into me and told me she cant remember where she is staying since she was a backpacker from germany and i offered to take her back to mine for a few drinks and so she jumped in my car and off we went. As i got her back to my place she commented on how nice my house was and sat down in the dining room and i offered her a drink but i noticed she kept getting up and looking around my house I said to her she looked a lil confused and she replied yeah. So i asked her why she was looking around and she said she doesn't know So i asked her if that's good or bad and she said both.

So after about 5 mins i got her to sit down with me on the couch and i thought i better hurry up and close this and i tried to kiss her and she just said no no i want to go home and wanted me to take her back to the hostel which i did. As i pulled up she grabbed my face and kissed me and said thank you and walked off.

So my i don't know how i fucked it up. I was good enough in my approach to get her to come with me after talking for a few mins but i think i thought i had it in the bag and dropped my game a lil idk. And it was weird how she looked around my house as if she was looking for something and i noticed a few girls do this but usually i'm more drunk/confidant to close it straight away. I live with my mother SPAM so there is a feminine touch to the house and maybe she thought i have a g/f or something. Any opinions or advice or next time?.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Maybe she just wasn't looking to fuck that night.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like she just wanted a ride. She likely got ditched by her friends and since you were nice and approached her, she used you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:59 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Maybe there's nothing you could have done to get this girl to fuck you (a guy she just met) that night.

I'm surprised she was brave/stupid enough to get in your car/mom's house at all.

But I don't know you and wasn't there, so I don't really know.