Co Worker Trying to Put My in Backup Boyfriend Role

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Been hitting on my co-worker who has a live-in boyfriend. She seems to be enjoying it and interested, but won't let me isolate. I think she is trying to make me a backup in case things with her boyfriend don't work out.

How do I play this? I've been spending less time talking to her recently and more time trying to get breaks with her to try to spur her into action.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:03 pm 
The Grand Puba

How has she been reacting to you talking to her less?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I just started yesterday. The Saturday before last I spent like 2-3 hours just talking to her after I was done with my work. This Saturday she came in all makeuped up like she hasn't been before, so I'm after done with my work I ask her if she wants to take a break so I can I isolate her. She says no, so I left. I'll have to see how she reacts the rest of the week.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

Girls will a lot of time respond positively to you just to avoid conflict and risk hurting your feelings. Us guys have to know how to read those situations. Sometimes that involves us being more direct with our intentions and other times it's backing off to see if they come to you. Since this is a coworker, I'd suggest that you back off and see if she comes to you for your attention(I don't mess with women I work with...less drama).

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:33 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Girls will a lot of time respond positively to you just to avoid conflict and risk hurting your feelings. Us guys have to know how to read those situations. Sometimes that involves us being more direct with our intentions and other times it's backing off to see if they come to you. Since this is a coworker, I'd suggest that you back off and see if she comes to you for your attention(I don't mess with women I work with...less drama).
I agree with JackZero a relationship with a coworker creates a lot of drama and she can complain to her boss about harassment. If you want her then let her come to you, otherwise just try to increase your value through body language and your social skills around the workplace.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm pretty certain she's attracted to me by how she acts. But yeah, I agree backing off anyways.

Been through the whole co-worker thing at my job before so I'm not worried. I enjoy it.