How fast is too fast to respond?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 28 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok I checked out RC's texting guide(the sticky on this forum), and he mentions that in this day and age, everyone's on their smart phone all the time, and you're ruining the conversation by waiting 45 mins to respond. How does everyone feel about that? Also, would response time vary if you're texting through an app like tinder or okcupid?

For me, I only text back within 10 minutes if the girl responds in less than 10 minutes. If a girl responds truly immediately, I might also respond immediately. In general, I like to wait at least an hour (but I vary the time range) between messages, and historically that's been successful for me. I'm a big fan of sending a girl 2 or 3 flirty/funny messages, and then radio silence for a few days, then depending on how the first convo went, asking her to meet up or sending another 2 to 3 flirt messages before asking her out. What do you guys think of this 2 to 3 messages every 2 to 4 days kind of pattern?

From personal experience, it seems like when I respond too quickly, even if she's responding quickly, it's like a turn off. It seems like it would come off as needy, annoying, or having nothing better to do.

Plus, sometimes you think of funnier/better shit to say if you wait longer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Ok I checked out RC's texting guide(the sticky on this forum), and he mentions that in this day and age, everyone's on their smart phone all the time, and you're ruining the conversation by waiting 45 mins to respond. How does everyone feel about that? Also, would response time vary if you're texting through an app like tinder or okcupid?

For me, I only text back within 10 minutes if the girl responds in less than 10 minutes. If a girl responds truly immediately, I might also respond immediately. In general, I like to wait at least an hour (but I vary the time range) between messages, and historically that's been successful for me. I'm a big fan of sending a girl 2 or 3 flirty/funny messages, and then radio silence for a few days, then depending on how the first convo went, asking her to meet up or sending another 2 to 3 flirt messages before asking her out. What do you guys think of this 2 to 3 messages every 2 to 4 days kind of pattern?

From personal experience, it seems like when I respond too quickly, even if she's responding quickly, it's like a turn off. It seems like it would come off as needy, annoying, or having nothing better to do.

Plus, sometimes you think of funnier/better shit to say if you wait longer.
I text her like an adult, If i am free, I text back right the way, If I am driving, I will do it in a bit. If I sense the girl is doing text game like that, I would just move on to the next girl. I am busy enough, got no time for these kinda BS.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:53 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

That ^.

I wasn't joking in my article. If I have my phone in my hand I'll reply instantly. If I'm doing anything else, I'll finish doing it and then reply.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:30 am 
PUA Forum Leader

It all depends on context. If she's all over you and already sexual, it doesn't matter that day. Text when you're free. Just don't keep doing it.

If she's on the fence, I wait a day to respond. Sometimes a week.

I've dated a lot of hot women, and all their male orbiters reply right away, frequently, and with novels and dopey comments. They look pathetic. Don't be them.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:58 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
I've dated a lot of hot women, and all their male orbiters reply right away, frequently, and with novels and dopey comments. They look pathetic. Don't be them.
That's because they have nothing better to do. Or they do, but put her above their own priorities.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.