Asking her out.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Hope someone can help. I bumped into a girl I kissed on a night out while on another night out and ended up kissing her again. After this I've been messaging her back and forth for a while now and want to ask her out. Everytime a opportunity arises to ask, I pussy out thinking it's not the best way to do so. Also can't think of what we would do as I haven't really been on a date. Any advice? Thanks

Post subject: Re: Asking her out.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:19 pm 
Read My Book

So you kissed a girl two after two random meet ups, but think saying " Hey, when are you free this week? I want to get a drink" is too much?

You'll kiss a stranger in front of the world, but won't ask that same stranger out for a drink in private.. I feel like you're joking.

Read this post: closing-and-day/topic189168.html

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:15 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
So you kissed a girl two after two random meet ups, but think saying " Hey, when are you free this week? I want to get a drink" is too much?

You'll kiss a stranger in front of the world, but won't ask that same stranger out for a drink in private.. I feel like you're joking.

I wish I was. I was drunk on both occassions and I'm far more confident then. As I'm sure most people are. I think what's stopping me most of all is the thought of how nervous I would be on the date and what I would say.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 am 
Read My Book

Quote:
Quote:

I wish I was. I was drunk on both occassions and I'm far more confident then. As I'm sure most people are. I think what's stopping me most of all is the thought of how nervous I would be on the date and what I would say.
Then stay in your room, play video games, and twiddle your thumbs for life.. The seems to be what you prefer.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:23 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Then stay in your room, play video games, and twiddle your thumbs for life.. The seems to be what you prefer.
Fair point. I already have enough regrets due to similar situations I didn't go for. Can't make this another one. Will make a move tomorrow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:13 pm 
Dedicated Member

Keep the post updated OP.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:19 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Keep the post updated OP.
I've asked her out and she's said yes. Problem is, it'll be a movie date. We live in a pretty boring place to be fair and she's already hinted at seeing this movie with me before. Now I know it's not the best sceneario, but I've read over 'The movie date post by Chief and hope to use some of his advice. Any suggestions?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Also, the timings of the movie is quite problematic. Would it be better to do something else before the movie or after?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

I hate going on movie dates with girls. If we watch a movie, I make sure we do at my place ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:06 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
I hate going on movie dates with girls. If we watch a movie, I make sure we do at my place ;)
Not as easy for me I'm afraid. Still live at home with family and it's a pretty busy house. The date went ok but nothing really happened. Makes it a little more awkward that I picked her up and dropped her off home.

Did set another date up but she didn't want to do the activity we had planned in the end. I answered to say we should do something another time, but she replied to say she still wanted to see me, but to do something else. Again picked her up and dropped her off but nothing happened. Don't really know how to make a move here. Any suggestions if we go out again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:51 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
Problem is, it'll be a movie date
And why are you talking as if you have no control over that? You chose the movie as a date.

I swear I get pissed off at guys like you. You have the balls to kiss a girl when you're piss drunk but can't move a fucking finger while sober.
You asked her out. She said YES. She's INTERESTED in you. She's WAITING for you to make a DAMN MOVE. Not just waiting, but rooting. Hoping. And here you are acting like a terrifying 13 year old.

Go to a bar and have a drink. Sit NEXT to her. Talk. Look at her seductively. Get closer to her. Let the sexual tension build. Get even closer. AND FUCKING KISS HER.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:06 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Problem is, it'll be a movie date
And why are you talking as if you have no control over that? You chose the movie as a date.

I swear I get pissed off at guys like you. You have the balls to kiss a girl when you're piss drunk but can't move a fucking finger while sober.
You asked her out. She said YES. She's INTERESTED in you. She's WAITING for you to make a DAMN MOVE. Not just waiting, but rooting. Hoping. And here you are acting like a terrifying 13 year old.

Go to a bar and have a drink. Sit NEXT to her. Talk. Look at her seductively. Get closer to her. Let the sexual tension build. Get even closer. AND FUCKING KISS HER.
To be fair, she hinted toward the movie date so it only looked like the logical way forward.

But agian, I get pissed off that drunk me has the confidence to make a move but can't do anything while sober. What move can I make while droppi g her off from a car ride though?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:00 am 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
To be fair, she hinted toward the movie date so it only looked like the logical way forward.
Throw logic out the damn window when it comes to seduction. No man has ever logic'ed his way into a woman's heart god dammit.
Quote:
But agian, I get pissed off that drunk me has the confidence to make a move but can't do anything while sober. What move can I make while droppi g her off from a car ride though?
You don't make your move when dropping her off. You never make your move at the end of the date because it's awkward and clichee as fuck.
If you're on a date you kiss that woman during the damn date. I literally just told you how in the post above.

My in depth texting & dating guide.
There's no such thing as shit-tests.
How to keep a girl.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:29 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
You don't make your move when dropping her off. You never make your move at the end of the date because it's awkward and clichee as fuck.
If you're on a date you kiss that woman during the damn date. I literally just told you how in the post above.
OK point taken. The only difficulty in this, is that at this point she has stopped drinking so taking her to a bar wouldn't work. Any other date that this would work out the same?

Also, she seems to be a little less reactive when I message her. She still answers quite quickly, but they seem to be statements that could end the convo and doesn't ask any questions herself as much as she used to.

The last time I saw her, she did agree to another date so I still plan on asking her, but is there anything I can do in the mean time to get the interest back during messaging? Thanks

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:52 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
The last time I saw her, she did agree to another date so I still plan on asking her, but is there anything I can do in the mean time to get the interest back during messaging?
Ask her on the date before she loses interest.