Best Friend Kiss Close?

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

Post subject: Best Friend Kiss Close?
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:58 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

I'll cut the chit-chat with a short filled question; could you kiss close on some girl you've met before and have known for a long time? No, I'm not stupid and saying I'm gonna kiss my best friend (who's name is Eden). I'm asking if I should kiss close her after I get the three IOI's and know that she's attracted. The only reason I'm asking this is if people have had experience where they get the LJBF speech.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

I recently K and then F closed a girl I've known and been pretty good friends with for about 5 years. Anything is possible bro.

Post subject: Thank You
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi,

Great message buddy! Thanks for the reply! It's time to get my game on and show this girl whats she's missing from all the relationships she's been in; Virus. :wink:

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:15 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

yep, I'm on the same boat as you Virus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Hi,

I'll cut the chit-chat with a short filled question; could you kiss close on some girl you've met before and have known for a long time? No, I'm not stupid and saying I'm gonna kiss my best friend (who's name is Eden). I'm asking if I should kiss close her after I get the three IOI's and know that she's attracted. The only reason I'm asking this is if people have had experience where they get the LJBF speech.

Thanks!
A heads up, girls who are your friends by definition will give you IOIs because they are your friend ergo they have interest in you. Mystery's whole 3 IOI thing, in fact his method is designed for women you haven't met before on a cold approach.
Obviously it's possible but what's the point in risking a friendship when there are thousands of suitable girls in your proximity who are not your friends.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

good luck dj_v1rus !