She wants to go to my place... I wasn't expecting that...

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I'll try and get to the point here quickly. I having this issue when girls give me a sign, or an offer to go back to my place, it really catches me by surprise the result is me just standing/sitting there, then I ignore the fact she just offered to go back to my place, and I go on to another subject to converse about. I wasn't expecting, nor do I ever expect them to offer/request anything. I know these girls, friends of friends etc. I feel the problem is I wasn't expecting anything whatsoever- so when this request is made, I have a really difficult time of processing or switching gears. The question is, what are some techniques to switch gears - so from when i'm just chatting having a good conversation, not expecting anything from that, then all of a sudden she says "lets go home and fck" (this is not an exact quote) ?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:58 pm 
King Among Mortals

Stop being afraid of what a naked girl might do.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
Stop being afraid of what a naked girl might do.
Lmao I know... Just tell myself 100's of times before i go out, some chic will want to go back to my place? I dont want to go out, walk in some bar and expect a chic will be asking me to leave with them. Thats cocky arrogant, maybe douchy. Girls smell that a mile a way, it's turn off.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:47 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Your response should be non-reactionary, and not switching gears at all. You go to your own place when YOU want to, not when she does. You already know she wants to F you, and you expect that. Her asking for it early doesn't change what you already know and the inevitable outcome of that evening. If you downplay her request and just focus on what you are doing right now, it'll make her want to F you that much more.

She's trying to throw you off your game and make you focus on the sexual outcome and show your neediness by dropping everything you are doing and scurrying back to your flat. Don't fall for it. You already have her in the palm of your hand at that point. Just maintain your frame.