When you have to close at the girls' place and not yours

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:40 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I just moved back in with my parents :shock: When I'd be trying to close a gal my line used to be "So, my place or yours?" or "let's get out of here" (kinda implies let's get out of here to *my* place), and like 90% of my hookups ended up being at my own place, not the girl's place. Let's say I'm out at a bar trying to close - what's a smooth way to mention that we have to go to the girl's place or an abandoned parking lot?

I'm a mid twenties guy, and this is going to be my living arrangement for the next 6 months whether I like it or not - so the best answer (just move out of my parent's place) is not an option for now. Bringing back girls I barely know to my own house isn't an option with my parents either (my room is right next to theirs and sound effing travels too well.)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
(my room is right next to theirs and sound effing travels too well.)
So...... You can hear THEM? Ewwww

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:03 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Lol I never have, therefore I believe they are asexual. And I have neither seen nor heard evidence to the contrary. And hopefully never will.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:39 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Two points here. The first is that by you mentioning about anyone going back to anyones place then your implying that it may happen and polarises the situation. Back in my 20's when I left Uni I moved back in with my parents for 6 months I used to use the line "I would invite you back to mine but I've just moved back in with my family after graduating until I get my own place in a couple of month."

About 50% of the time the girl would say "we can go back to mine if you like". If she didn't I would game a bit more then decide whether to cut my loses if it wasn't happening.

The second thing is:After she lets you in and you shut the door then always put the latch or security bolt on so nobody can just walk in like a boyfriend or husband she never told you about.

Had I not done that one time in my past I would be dead now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:17 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Two points here. The first is that by you mentioning about anyone going back to anyones place then your implying that it may happen and polarises the situation. Back in my 20's when I left Uni I moved back in with my parents for 6 months I used to use the line "I would invite you back to mine but I've just moved back in with my family after graduating until I get my own place in a couple of month."

About 50% of the time the girl would say "we can go back to mine if you like". If she didn't I would game a bit more then decide whether to cut my loses if it wasn't happening.

The second thing is:After she lets you in and you shut the door then always put the latch or security bolt on so nobody can just walk in like a boyfriend or husband she never told you about.

Had I not done that one time in my past I would be dead now
LOOOOL. Reminds me of a past FR/LR where the baby daddy called to say he was on her way. The woman kept reassuring me that he would take a while to get back home. I was like....nope, fuck that shit. I high tailed it out of there like a bat out of hell. Ain't no way any dude is catching me with his baby mother/girlfriend.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:47 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
Lol I never have, therefore I believe they are asexual. And I have neither seen nor heard evidence to the contrary. And hopefully never will.
They likely are doing it in the shower waiting for you to move out again.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 7:00 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
I just moved back in with my parents :shock: When I'd be trying to close a gal my line used to be "So, my place or yours?" or "let's get out of here" (kinda implies let's get out of here to *my* place), and like 90% of my hookups ended up being at my own place, not the girl's place. Let's say I'm out at a bar trying to close - what's a smooth way to mention that we have to go to the girl's place or an abandoned parking lot?

I'm a mid twenties guy, and this is going to be my living arrangement for the next 6 months whether I like it or not - so the best answer (just move out of my parent's place) is not an option for now. Bringing back girls I barely know to my own house isn't an option with my parents either (my room is right next to theirs and sound effing travels too well.)

It's not what you say it's how you say it man so it makes no difference if you said " I just crashed in with my parents to save up so your place it is.."

Its about your swagger and your confidence more so than the situation. No of course most girls are more comfortable entering your space than having you enter their space on the first night, but thats what you have to work with. Focus less on what to say, and more on being confident and stand up with your situation.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Let's say I'm out at a bar trying to close - what's a smooth way to mention that we have to go to the girl's place or an abandoned parking lot?
"Let's go."