All signals say I WANT YOU MORE but actions don't.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests
Post new topic Reply to topic   Board index » Tools & Techniques of Game: Meeting, Attracting and Seducing Women » Closing and Day 2’s

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:44 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Met a girl via tinder.... new to area in USA I'm in... and we met up, first date went very well with multiple bouncing from bar to comedy club, (9 grabbing food, we kissed, she compliments me a lot.... I have gains and she works out too and she keeps looking at me. 23rd Dec

I get invited for the second time she has met me to her family Christmas which is a big deal in anybody's eyes. Her family like me also. After we went to her place and her room and we had sex 3 times, she went down on me I went down on her, massages included but not amazing enough that there's is no room to grow to not set the bar too high. 25th Dec

We met up for dinner on 28th and it was after a full days work and her training. She was tired and it was like 10.30pm so I said she should take off. I move into my new place which she said she would love to heck out when I do.

She was gonna come with me to Vegas but New Years was a big deal that she is opening up a store with her dad at start 2017. She has.... and she said she would be mega busy but now replies come a whole day and a half later.

Today, there's an I message which has been delivered but she hasn't even opened my text. I've not sent any multiple messages... I play tennis and wait. I have even said wanna meet tomorrow at certain location backnon Monday. It's strange as we like the same stuff. I am dating other girls right Now also but yeah.... it's hard to assess what to do as I like this one right now more than others.
She posts on insta and snapchat. And she also lied to me. She said on New Years she was asleep by 12.30 but on snapchat there she is wine bottle in her mouth at 12.15. I don't know anybody who falls asleep in a party within 15 mins of New Year. But I'm never gonna call her out on that. It's just strange how it seems to have regressed.

She is 24 in 4 days. I'm 28.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:01 pm 
The Grand Puba

You're being a little bit insecure. These things that you are worrying about are signs that you need confirmation about how she feels about you when the two of you aren't together. Instead of worrying about that confirmation, center yourself and pay attention to all of the signals and just realize that the two of you are still getting to know each other.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:19 pm 
Read My Book

Quote:
but yeah.... it's hard to assess what to do as I like this one right now more than others.
^ Can't say i've heard that one before..

Whats the irony between girls behaving like this and guys obsessing over them? Hm... Im trying to figure that one out..

Perhaps if they just chilled the hell out and stopped obsessing, stalking, and and investigating things would naturally work themselves out? What do you think OP ?

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:46 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
It's just strange how it seems to have regressed.

She is 24 in 4 days. I'm 28.

She's on the fence. Play tennis and wait a week. Then hit her up for a date. Don't ask, just lead.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

Like others said you sound little insecure. Continue to date other girls and learn / force yourself to don't give a fuck when there's none to give.

Just live your life, women can feel when your clingy even if you try to hide it.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:20 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
And she also lied to me.
I can't believe it! A girl you hardly know, that only has medium interest in you, would lie! That completely goes against the NOTHING you know about her. I doubt she even shared that her favorite shade of lipstick was 'random penis.'

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:16 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I can't believe it! A girl you hardly know, that only has medium interest in you, would lie! That completely goes against the NOTHING you know about her.

Yeah, dudes need to get over this. It's a sign you are way, way to invested too early. This might be why she pulled away.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:11 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

It's not so much insecurity as a desire for someone.

I've found better women in the process of not messaging this girl back.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:17 am 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
It's not so much insecurity as a desire for someone.

I've found better women in the process of not messaging this girl back.
You're not doing yourself any favors by saying that you have found better girls 4 days after writing your original post. This is how you get in these situations in the first place. You barely knew the original girl and your actions shown that you were giving her too much value and your "desire for someone" made you look insecure. Here you are doing the same thing. Let these girls live up to your level instead of you putting them at some sort of level.